The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please...

squeeeee ......

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?
"cough" "cough"
thank you

Dex-chan lover
@williamcll:
the bracelet, it's shown back in ch 5

although the detail on the bracelet is missing, so here it is:

Lydia's first contractor REALLY love small animals, cat especially.

But because he was so powerful, small animals instinctively are afraid of him.

So Mr.Cat Lover created a magic tool that will turn the one wearing it into a cat.
It's not an illusion of any kind, you really become a cat, as in any and all kind of analysis will say you're a cat.

We the tiny people who run the world here by proclaim, All shall worship the cat! All shall obey the cat! All shall love the cat! Or you will burn.

I love how the declaration was made by cute tiny faeries.

Contributor
@eustacescrubb i just read the novel so i have no stakes in the translation lol, but if you want to be a dick thats up to you.

sie

This comic is so cute! And the art is so good! Thank you for translating and making it all pretty for us in english! ?

Since they’ve caught up to the raws anyone know the publishing schedule for the source magazine?

Weekly, bimonthly, monthly, etc.?

?Finally I almost gave up on this series after being
teased with the cat. I love her more as a cat,
otherwise she's too fking mary sue. I mean, are you kidding me? Oh boohoo I have a hot, model for a mom, distressingly makes a point that, oh she's caucasian too so I'm obv a beautiful half baby, and I've been tormented relentlessly since childhood by an evil bitxh so I'm like a fair maiden snow white with my soft, gentle, untheiving, bitch repellent personality. TOO CRINGE.
BUT NOW THAT SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL CAT, ALL IS WELL. IT'D BE PERFECT IF DRAGON KING CAN JUST BE IN HIS NATURAL FORM, A MOFO KING DRAGON/and the lil
kitty cat. ? maybe I'm a biased cat lover who knows

OK HEADS UP FOLKS, TOE BEANS COMING YOUR WAY ON CHAPTER 8.4 I REPEAT, TOE BEANS, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. SQUISH SQUISH

WHAT WITH THAT CLIFFHANGER EDNING OF A CHP!!!!!
MORE!!!! I NEED TO SEE MORE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread