The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap

That's really fun to read... good art and writing and a light but enjoyable flow. Reminds me a bit of Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu in terms of being loved by spirits, but not comedic / stupid and the spirits actually have a more meaningful impact on the story. The dynamic between being all powerful (and cute) but not really fully understanding being a good one.

she's an incredible mary sue but, it's relaxing?
sometimes you just wanna read stuff that doesn't involve some loser/tragic protag
. . .
saying that as a tragic person lol

and so the age came when the fairies were no longer revered, but oppressed by the technologically advanced empires of the world, where they are captured, tortured, or killed for their essence. No longer would civilizations be at the mercy of the whimsical fairies. They have perverted the laws of nature, and tamed the gods.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda tough looking for more work from this artist since "Aki" seems to be in every Japanese name ever.

Followed! Since I am already reading the other 2 series procrastination translations is working on, I figured I should give this one a shot as well. Great read so far!

Dex-chan lover
Prepping for war... What has that dumb bitch Asahi done this time.

Oh... I get it now. So the persons the main character is trying to get revenge on is not Asahi? (Not a spoiler, it's in chapter 1)

Lol, Asahi your very existence is troll.

Group Leader
Kinda tough looking for more work from this artist since "Aki" seems to be in every Japanese name ever.

https://myanimelist.net/people/2146/Aki

https://mangadex.org/search?artist=Aki%20(%E3%81%82%E3%81%8D)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I NEED MOOOAAARRR!!

This is to cute for me ... and i went trough it way to fast.
Well ... i guess its each two months from now on, till the end of time.... (or when they finally have kittens ... i mean children).

Dex-chan lover
The first and second chapters has to be among the worst introductions to a series, which is actually a cutsie, shoujo manga, I had have ever seen in recent memory.
The author simply starts out the story by throwing a huge bowl of "Fuck you" straight into your face, and expects you to eat it up. Even while reading Chinese stories, which are notorious for being about extremely unfair circumstances, I did not feel like it was that bad. I would've dropped the story then and there if I hadn't browsed through future chapters.

This is a cute arse story, but anything that has to do with Asashi is aggressively vile and gut wrenching. I feel like this story is like "Black Healer", only the needlessly evul kidnappings and worshipers have debuted at the start of the story, and it went on for a while.
I get the feeling the the author has no idea how to build up the story, without having an extreme "villain" for the MC to conflict with. A major problem that forces her to move, just as much as it forces the author to write up scenarios. I can't say I expect much here, but cute things are cute, for the very least, while it lasts.
</bitch ass huge rant scroll>

Dex-chan lover
I finally found a revenge isekai manga where mc wants revenge, but its so mild that its more like a light punishment.

Dex-chan lover
is this caught up with raws? i need more, fast...

from NU it says

Status in COO
5 LN Volumes (Complete)
105 chapters (Ongoing)

but what about the manga?

Users who are viewing this thread