The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap

The only thing keeping me going at this point is waiting for Ruri to reveal herself to Jade and maybe get a definitive reason from Klaus as to why he said he was glad Ruri isn't a human. Related to tensions with Nadarsia, maybe?

This girl is so stupid I’m surprised she remembers to breathe from moment to moment.

But in all seriousness it’s no surprise. There’s always been a buffer of people between her and reality. Even when she’s done wrong or caused problems, others have picked up the slack and shifted blame for her. It’s refreshing that she’s not malicious, but she’s unbearably naive because she’s never been challenged or forced to grow

I love her relationship with Jade as a cat---I´ll be sad when he finds out she´s human because then there will be no more cat-loving. :( Because all of the other cats are afraid of him. :( Isn´t it nice just to be a cat and lounge all day on the dragon king´s lap? Isn´t that the premise of this book? I want more cat fan service! Who cares about plot development when there are CATS! (I wish I had a cat that liked me lol)

Users who are viewing this thread