The Witches of Adamas

Dex-chan lover
really thank you for the shoutout to buy this.

...and the scanlation itself of course.

Where can I buy it exept this sites that are above because I can't use any of this. Does someone know? And could you Tell me if you do. I really want to support Artist. It can be e Book or paper version.

Fed-Kun's army
@XgajwerX yesasia has it https://www.yesasia.com/global/adamasu-no-majiyotachi-1-1-yammaga-ke-shi-yammaga-%EF%BD%8B%EF%BD%83/1072278101-0-0-0-en/info.html

This has to be, easily, the dumbest most retardation inducing "plot" I have ever seen. It's like something a dumb ass teenager would think up. I feel dumber having read this. I have seen hentai with more intelligent plot than this.

the art is nice, dose anyone know author have any other pen name for... you know... H-stuff? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
I don't doubt the translator took some creative license to translate this. A lot of the slang and references are not what you'd find in ANY manga, ecchi, hentai, or otherwise. Because if this was the original mangaka's writing, I'm gonna lose hope for humanity...what little I have left.

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze even if they took some liberties with translating it, the plot itself is astounding too, if you take the artist's former works as standard. imori 205 had some lesbos and harmless groping, the work after that with the clone things had some ecchi as well, but more in the direction of sci-fi. this one has finally regular nipple sightings (imori none, the second work in one scene), but fulfills all bad hentai clichés.

Dex-chan lover
So does this mean he will never be able to have children?

One of the best mangas out there. Don't be fooled by the rating. Those negative ratings are from people who are biased against ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
bones his childhood friend in the newest chapter. hope this doesn't mean they pull the bullshit card and say a creampie does the trick. that could foreshadow the axe for this series.

Group Leader
@Galder you're very early. did you buy the magazine or did you ask a ripper to rip it for you or are you perhaps the ripper guy? 😥

Users who are viewing this thread