The Witches of Adamas

@Vergift Yeah, the penis is a really sensitive part of the male body, a diamond coming out of that place would be extremely painful and would definitely make you bleed.

Dex-chan lover
What Horny on Main should do here is get some drugs to kill his libido.

But that's not happening since the entire point of the manga is to nut cash into thots.

Contributor
Damn, this MC really don't deserve his Childhoold friend, she's way too great for him.

The description is pure gold. Considering whether to start this one too or not

EDIT: started and regret nothing

Good lord, I hate gold diggers (dated one before), all of them should eff themselves. 6/10

He should've killed his libido with drugs. Only decent women so far is the nurse and the childhood friend. Heh, if women act like this IRL, I'd say that it's better to be single and virgin forever lol. You'll die early with lots of regret and the women you had sex with will take all the benefits without caring for your well being.

Aggregator gang
lol this is similar to world end harem.
the mc is beta while the other men is alpha.

Wait.... reading the description, is this really about about a guy jizzing dick diamonds?

That sounds like the most terrible pain in the world.... Even still, I'd do some hand-to-gland combat.... Who wouldn't? If all you had to do is play some 5-on-1 Wack-it ball to be filthy rich I'm pretty sure toughing it out for a few weeks is possible. Maybe....

That still sounds super damn painful

Supporter
@Happily_Grimpeople who have had the misfortune of having kidney stones. I can remember when my father had one and hoo boy he said that was one of the worst pains he's ever experienced

Group Leader
About 45k (before taxes, and probably awkward legal questions about how you came into possession of such a gemstone...) for a year of your life. If you shave it off the end, that's not too bad a deal. If you assume 8 working hours a weekday, plus an hour for commute, you're recouping 45 hours a week, or 2,430 hours. If you sleep 8 hours a day, you get 3,484 hours of non-work/sleep time. You're only losing an effective ~30% of a year, when viewed in that respect, and the time you keep is when you're younger and healthier. Plus you get the money earlier, when there's more time to spend it on investments-- historical growth of the US market over long periods, accounting for inflation, is approximately 7% a year, compounded annually. After 20 years, you come out with about 3.9x the value. Not a bad deal at all... Now, if it prematurely aged you with all the negatives it came with, that's a whole different story.

...But man, while I love Chikotan, the entire premise of this one kind of makes me want to facepalm, and the first chapter didn't help at all.

Wouldn't wet dreams make his abstinence from ejaculation impossible, [edit] or rather, pointless?

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so just from the description of diamond jizz alone, I'm not gonna touch this story.

But I just wanted to stop by to give my props to whoever wrote said description, because it is amazing.

"...their best friend now stuck inside his best friend."

BEST. DESCRIPTION. EVER.

Users who are viewing this thread