The Witches of Adamas

Dex-chan lover
@Oompedho OK, thank you!

There's some stuff I'm interested in, but I don't even have the RAWs unfortunately. It's good to know though, in the event that ever changes.

Fed-Kun's army
i hate these kind of stories, the endless back and forth. end the arc already and move on, the story has places to go.

Dropped. This has gone off the deep end of ridiculousness. Just. Freaking done. At least try to make it somewhat believable. And I've really gotten tired of the endless parade of thots.

I usually hate these type of stories but I'm actually loving this one. The Ecchi manga that I find ridiculous is "Satanofani" because that one tries to be serious with this type of theme and it just ain't working, this one is working for me because the drama and comedy are good.

Dex-chan lover
question about chapter 19:
is miyoshi telling him she's preggers? (regardless of whether she's lying or not)

Dex-chan lover
@Xunder

thx for your hard work then. seems that the original uploader may take over again, seeing as he uploaded the volume special.

Dex-chan lover
lol that bait from author at the end of ch19...

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda stupid. I mean they can't really extract that many diamonds out of him that it'd warrant preying on him.

Oh great this got dropped again, what the hell is going on, this manga is good.

Now we have to wait forever to see if somebody else decides to continue it, darn it.

Users who are viewing this thread