The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

I read the tragedy tag and still went ahead and read it 💔, helt
died
, my heart is scattered all over the place, my tears are falling none stop now 😭
I wish I listened to my brain when I read the Tragedy tag I thought ”you won't be able to handle it” but I still went ahead and read it 😭
I hope he reincarnates like Will and the MC

It doesn't really matter if he dies if it's for plot sake.
But if he did die why the hell does the fl still following those twerps.

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone wants spoilers in the novel helt
survives. They did a fake out to catch the fat dude so his death was announced, but the maid friend was able to save him.

Dex-chan lover
@sakurachii

she actually starts looking to run away after they told her helt is dead and um... Things happen.

I hope we can get some plot twist or whatever that must be happy ending, especially for the ML 😭

Gosh this manga is a fucking masterpiece, the way both of them hold back everytime they found something that wavers their heart. The expression of sadness thaf flows. Ah. Ah. Truly glad i found this manga.

@eminyan woww I'm really glad of it 😂 are the ML and FL can get happy ending together (?) If you know or maybe already read the raw from somewhere plss tell me 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter :)
But so much sadness and so much hate in this chapter :(

@zz2000 Thanks! I was just wondering how many chapters there were.

Dex-chan lover
She is much too soft on Kaid cause of her emotions, he deserves the years of suffering for his wrongdoing to an innocent.... to let the peoples anger and ignorance drive the punishment instead of real justice

Users who are viewing this thread