The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku the raws are nearly done with the og wn ending (author has since added more iirc). The slower release is due more to the translation group prolly busy with other stuff

I vaguely remember this being quite promising at the beginning, unlike the train wreck it is now ... distant, sweet, fading memories of chapters past.

(Also, did they really have to make the evil dude that fat? I almost feel insulted — like, OK, we get he's a bad guy already, you didn't need to add in 7 extra chins to drive home your flimsy fat=evil trope. At this point, more than anything else this just shows the author's own lack of imagination when it comes to villain characterization. Or maybe they have a bloat fetish? idk)

Can someone just spoil me the ending? I came back to this after a year and saw that it is a train wreck now.

Fed-Kun's army
She's too devoted and that's where the complaint, I feel, sprouts from. I don't like that she's too in love with Kaid
I don't like the fat villain who seems to be all black. Tim as a villain alone is well enough for me. The complicated emotions, in my opinion, should've been the driving force of this story- of things not being black and white but gray.

I also don't think Kaid's dead which I wish I'm wrong with since this is tagged a tragedy.

Does anyone know her name from her life before Shirley? I've read through this entire thing but she's only been referred to as "my lady" and "princess"

Fed-Kun's army
man the last 2 chapters have been really annoying.....and this pig shaped human just made it even more so annoying .-.

anyway....so is Kaid gonna reincarnate too? lol

AKJSJWBZKWHSKWBSKWJSKWNZSJSBWKNS nooooooooooooooooooooo

Its been moths since the last updateeeeeeeee pls updateeee

Users who are viewing this thread