The World God Only Knows - Vol. 26 Ch. 268 - Door to Tomorrow

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, this was pretty darn great. The author somehow managed to complete both the story for all the girls, the world-ending action plot, and a satisfying main love story with best girl (fite me) all in one. Also all the girls (including katsuragi those few times) and interactions were really cute.

For me I was a bit unhappy that the author went with a girl outside of the main group for the main girl in the end. She wasn't involved enough IMO and it felt more like the author just didn't want to give anyone in the "main harem" a win over the others.

It's better than an open ending but it just felt like the author chickened out on picking a girl and instead brought in one from the background.

I don't know what to say about the ending, but it doesn't make sense to me. After chapter 190 when all hell broke loose the one who's been with him the most was Tenri and the rest of the goddesses. But then suddenly 2 chapters b4 the end Chihiro appeared again out of nowhere and suddenly she's the winner. I don't hate Chihiro but i'd say Tenri or at least one of other girls deserves Keima more than Chihiro who hardly even had a big role in the story.

It's rather disappointing for a harem series that started off very good i'm just saying.

And that was a journey :O

The ending left a bit of a gap in my heart but it could have been worse, so I'll take it!

Maybe it's just me but I really like Haqua the time they spent together really grabbed me. Almost everyone got to express how they really felt but her and she played little to no role on the final chapters. Anyways Chihiro was a good choice so I'm ok with it but I felt that my favorite girl was left out that's all.

Fed-Kun's army
this definitely left a gap in my heart as well. it's funny how Chihiro is listed as a supporting character but ended up becoming the main girl in the end all because of like that 2 chapters. all other main girl had longer screen time with keima, tenri in particular who did so much for keima even after knowing from beginning her ending that stuff is heartbreaking really. elsie got the good end which she wanted but it was surprising to find out about her and it really came out of nowhere and it didn't show any of her backstories and what she did at the end with that weapon or thing or herself? Ending to me felt like on a open note with many things not getting conclusions. i would have liked to see how characters have moved on and what they are doing in the future and what would happen to the goddesses? will they remain in their hosts forever? we never got a heaven arc or anyone from heaven, was this a missed opportunity? it was like all this shit with hell was going on and heaven was like don't care dudes do what you want.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Oh god i remember how much i loved this... im fine if chihiro is the girl tamiki wakaki wanted to finish with. But why did he make such a baaaaaad last arc to fullfill somekind of a destiny with a girl we never ever saw again in the current timeline

I'm pretty happy with Chihiro winning because she's my favorite but that entire last arc is an absolute mess. I could've done without the weird forced world ending plotline and all the time travel shenanigans which just ended up being a huge headache. I just wanted Keima to have more time with the Goddess harem and for Chihiro to have some actual presence in the last 70 chapters so it felt like the lead up to the ending confession had some more weight to it, but it ended up being a pacing disaster with some ridiculous twists like Keima having to create gaps in the girls he would later conquer and Elsie being a world destroying weapon. It felt like Wakiki cared way more about wrapping up his grand old vs. new hell narrative than Keima's relationship with the girls.

I remember a frame where Lune survived being implaed and was eating fried chicken. Can someone please help me find it?

Aggregator gang
jaja the most basic girl is the one he chooses totally makes sense. XD just kidding, as much as I hate the ending and the last ark the rest of this manga is just way too good.

Dammit!! Why didn't childhood friend win!? She's the one you had in the last arc, why ditch her in the endddddd!!!!

Double-page supporter
So this is where the twist endings started. Picks the least developed girl because it's more natural to date someone who might like you for who you are, rather than because of some magical circumstance or divine destiny blessed by God himself. Still, could have developed their relationship a bit more. Like she was actually one of the few to talk to him regularly as opposed to the others who didn't care for his existence until he became their prince.

Users who are viewing this thread