The World is Full of Monsters, So I Want to Live as I Wish - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Evolution (2)

Aggregator gang
nyeh, with a kind of looser as MC and FMC, of course stuco president will be evil. Author for this kind of manga like to make looner/looser as hero and stuco president as enemy because of their target audience.

Dex-chan lover
damn, this girl is just not fun to be around. Really dampens the mood.

Also, the Student Pres most definitely has a mind control skill or mind manipulation, she's sitting in a dark room with a window closed behind her showing that it's daytime, and that she deliberately chose to stay in the dark.

Fed-Kun's army
The opening chapters of this manga were so well done. Hope it doesn't get ruined with useless harem and school politics and shit. They could of just made it about this dude and his dog and it would be immediately better than the direction their heading. The student council pres just looks like a haha Im controlling, here is some forced conflict, not like the main character JUST witnessed how gathering lots of people with loose ties together worked out

Dex-chan lover
I might sit this one out. I have a soft spot for animals and...
Black dog gets corrupted, murders a bunch of teens, then absorbs his doggo

I think FMC has ptsd by looking at school girl because of her uniform and it might be the reason she became hikikomori, right?

Double-page supporter
And this is usually where the manga becomes shit, we'll just have to wait and see.

Fed-Kun's army
well this is better than a dude with a bad intention look and she has a face dominating you

Users who are viewing this thread