The World is Full of Monsters, So I Want to Live as I Wish - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Trends

I honestly hate the stuco president, not for her skill, but her personality. Though I haven't read far in the novel so she could have noble intentions, but early chapters make it seem like she just wants to be treated like a queen or goddess in the novels.
@Jethzki Just wait until they meet the
mayor
since his skill is literally
building a safe zone that monsters can't attack, as well as producing clean water and electricity.
The only downside is
the people that live in the mayors safe zone have to complete quest in order for the mayor to level up and improve his skills.

@Izayoi98 and thats only a city class occupation, if it was the real country i wonder how strong the prime minister or the emperor is. (im waiting for those athletes though, they have high physical prowess so that would be good, also why is the military soldiers weak? They should be very op cause they are trained)

Dex-chan lover
@Jethzki Not saying that this is the case here, but some game systems do have countermeasures in them for people that start off stronger than others. In D&D, if you played as certain races in the past editions of the game I'm more familiar with, you required much more experience to level up. You were basically meant to be 1-3 levels lower than your peers for the same amount of experience points because you started with more bonuses than they did.

The problem was, that game is super fuckin heavily dependent on the feats. Your bonus feats for classes and such were super important, and they come at specific levels. If it takes too long for you to get there, your build isn't getting much stronger. All because you have like a once a day ability to cast the Darkness spell for a short duration or something like having an extra +2 to some stat that will only really start to shine once your equipment is sorted out and supporting that boost past normal levels you can get just by leveling early in the game.

For the soldiers, I could see them getting some sort of penalization compared to civilians, because they basically started out fully equipped. The hikkimori girl got her gun from the system, they just had access to them and other things from their day job. Maybe they were acquiring skills at a reduced rate at first because they weren't in nearly as much danger or something like that? Otherwise, that one orc boss type was just way too strong anyway. The main character almost didn't make it there either, and he has plot armor. Buncha no named "red shirts?" They could have simply existed to be killed and set the tone for "nobody can help us, we have to help ourselves."

Double-page supporter
"I got a skill called [Motion Sickness Tolerance] thanks to my severe motion sickness and Aka."

That actually sounds miserable.

3am

@imfromkissmangabutitsgone you might think an astronaut would be good but when u see that a random ass neet get better skills than military/gov force i doubt it would be much interesting , but they will probably the most likely to get some gravity mage shit going on and it would prob be more interesting than what we have rn imo

@3am their also like scientists but in space, not only gravity his profession involves things outside earth we could see an unknown power that can insta kill people like black hole, time, cold, speed, etc.

3am

@imfromkissmangabutitsgone yeah they would probably develop such skills but doesnt they need exp ? unless there is space mobs , even tho i think the base job as astronaut would be hella strong they might get even better than just astronaut since mc got spy while not being an spy at all

So much time without readind this, didnt remember to it being this dumb.
Dropped 😄

Prez is a bitch........ And an idiot.. like why the fuck would you get a charm skill.

No.1 that might only work on men or people who have affection for you
No.2 it only works on humans, its a fact but humans are pretty weak
No.3 you also need eye contact.

I think monster tamer or necromancy would be better as a manipulation skill.

@imfromkissmangabutitsgone
I dont think they'll get gravity, black hole and the other ones you said. The profession gives the skill aside from general and pre set skills. Profession skills are gonna be that. I don't even think mage will be profession unless they eat a magic stone. A profession is based on experience as he signified like he got spy by getting and sharing information. Shut in because they are one. Even if you learned it you wouldn't get it. If that's the case the students would be more op

@Jethzki
"im waiting for those athletes though, they have high physical prowess so that would be good, also why is the military soldiers weak? They should be very op cause they are trained"
That's then thing with this type of manga's, fucking teenage high schoolers are always super competent .

@coldb7 yeah i was pretty suprised lol,cause if it was real i would just hide somewhere and let my team carry the fuck outa me.

Dex-chan lover
how are the bimbos bodily proportions completely fucked on every page shes on
Like is the artist breaking her bones on purpose they are doing a solid job on everything else but shes out here looking like an alien

Fed-Kun's army
So they get the Kinslayer thing just by killing another human? Then it isnt't really that big of a deal, glasses guy was right for example, he warned them, they didn't listen to his warnings, so he got to safety. After they made it out they attacked him, so he defended himself and killed them in the process... can't see anything but this 3 guys at fault with the information I have. Sure, glasses guy seems unstable now, but his actions are all logical to this point.

Dex-chan lover
You would think his commander job would provide some level of resistance to charm, but I guess not.

Users who are viewing this thread