The World of Moral Reversal - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly really don't want our OG MC whoring himself out like the original's plot to completely take over the manga since I've really warmed up to Ichikawa as the main MC over the years, but damn does it feel nice and nostalgic to see him hooking up with Kawashima.

Dex-chan lover
So are we going to get the same things that happened in the doujins?
Dunno how to fell about that, but the art is pretty good so I'm not complaining.

Aggregator gang
Sorry... I think I cried a little....
I didn’t think there’s someone twisted enough to continue translating this....
I was so moved ... thank you.

Once again... thanks......

Group Leader
i feel like i'm not understanding something since i haven't read the original doujin...but i'm satisfied with this version lmao

Dex-chan lover
YEAAAH! THEY WENT THROUGH WITH IT!

I'm happy for Kawashima. Rather, this time around we got to see her internal thoughts on the matter plus some extra in-between moments, so this was a whole lot of fun. Cute, even, with the sense of empathy and camaraderie they shared.

I'm personally kinda hoping they don't follow the doujins from here if only so we can see more of Lewd Queen Ichikawa and him have some kind of weird relationship blossom.

Oh yeah...I guess that would be a problem in this world. If men don't have the explosive sex drives typical men have in our world, then getting it up is a problem. And between a woman being unable to get into it vs. a man being unable to do it, men being incontinent hurts birth rates more. It's funny how the biological logic can work either way.

Dex-chan lover
A round of applause for Amahara-sensei for actually going through with sex in adapted version. I honestly expected Ichikawa to rain on their parade.
giphy.gif

I wonder how much he can get laid before Ichikawa realizes that he's, as we say here in Russia, like a cat in a butcher's shop.

Dex-chan lover
@mimicking
The whole entire thing stems from men in this world having a refraction period of days instead of minutes, thats all the biological changes that needed to be made to make this entire story believeable.

@Fluffyfish
we can look forward
to the cosplay sensei, the college girls, the delinquent girls and then shy Kawashima

@Crover
oh we all know whats coming up next
10 chapters of kawashima working in a convenience store.
unknown.png

Fed-Kun's army
As much as I'd love to live in a world like this, let's burst that bubble. First of all, I ain't letting my daughter/nieces/whoever slut it up with random dudes. That ain't happening, sorry young bucks. And second, once you get older and join the one-and-done club, you're not worth shit anymore! What's so fun about watching other people do it while you recover from last week? Not saying I'm at that point yet... but we all get there!!

Fed-Kun's army
I was actually wondering what happened to this one just this week. So glad it's back are there more chapters or was it on hiatus?

I really can't imagine where it's going.
Well anyway, now we are certain that the other version of Ichikawa has already done it in the "original" world.

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I cared much for a retread of the original doujin, but I like this perspective switch to Kawashima's POV. And thus, the saga and financial struggles of the Lewd Semen Demon now truly begins.

Wonder how best girl Ichikawa is going to react to the coming "threat".

Wow, they actually did it (offscreen). I guess if they follow the original and they get caught doing it we'll just see the reactions.

Side note her face in the middle of page 20 is adorable.

I have never anticipated a chapter this much as this one. They actually did the deed!! Thank you!! Ohhhhh... The wait was worth it. I'd like to thank everyone that made this possible.

Users who are viewing this thread