The World of Moral Reversal - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
my guess is that these pages are from the raw scans of the magazine . and they stop uploading the chapter to this web site : https://www.comic-valkyrie.com/teisou/ .

page 14 : 1 girl is swallowing a "sausage" , and 1 girl is licking "creamy cream" , so subtle , lol .

Fed-Kun's army
Best panel is when he was out here looking like a doujin mindbreak victim. guess we'll be seeing how the semen demon left her 34 marks on him.
The best plot progression would be us getting a third person view of him slowly seeing breaking down due to his lifestyle and these "demons" draining him and him eventually wanting someone normal like Ichikawa.🤣😂

Man, okay, I haven't seen the raws, and I don't really know enough Japanese to comment on the translation, but it sure was a choice to have what's his face say "Worry not!" when he ignored the knock at the door. Like the whole thing that stood out to me about the original doujins was the cool femme fatale energy he built up over the course of the thing, but having him say "Worry not!" just makes him sound like a total fucking dork. Like just let my boy be a bad bitch, please!

Double-page supporter
Gotta say, wasn't expecting the author to commit like that. Props.

Dex-chan lover
the girl lost her virginity , so i guess we can call this ... "progression" ?

in some other harem , crappy manga-s , there is no progression at all , all the main characters stay a virgin forever . these manga-s below are total trash , read them at your own risk :

- Kaguya wa Kokurasetai .

- to love ru .

- nisekoi .

- sword art online .

- isekai smartphone .

- shield hero isekai .

- Game obu Familia – Family Senki , aka isekai with my step-mother and 2 step-aunts .

- Nidome no Yuusha , aka i was stabbed only once , so i will torture and massacre everyone in this isekai .

- World's End Harem : in the future , all men in the world are dead , the women are begging a male brat to have $ex with them to repopulate the world , but he refuses because he only love men .

- dungeon seeker , aka isekai with my class-mates : i love my cute childhood friend , but she loves another boy who is more handsome than me , so she doesnt accept my love , this is the ultimate betrayal so i will train my level and kill them all to revenge .

- Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru , aka reborn as a hot spring , n*ked women are "inside" me all the time .

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit. They went all the way. I really thought they would get interrupted. But this manga isn't that tame.

Dex-chan lover
I bet next chapter kawashima will be QUEEN SMUG and brag about how she lost her virginity to the best manslut. And when asked who she will point out our man.

Double-page supporter
Holy crap they did it. They actually went and did it. This author is a honest to God madman.
I only wish we had actually seen some more of the action but that's for an entirely different kind of manga.

Now I wonder when this guy will cross paths with Ichikawa.
Also I forgot Kawashima is pretty hot even though she's a full on pervert. Oh, who am I kidding that's the best part about her.

@daywithoutgames
Bit correction for your bait
-Isekai smartphone and Shield Hero MC did it in off screen in the ending and they got the harem. Read WN before spreading false information.

Users who are viewing this thread