The World of That Otome Game is Tough for Us - Ch. 1 - Marie Route

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the English version (It has been translated to other language)

For those out of the loops
This is a "What If" route if Leon decides to completely destroy Marie attempts to form her own Harem and the story completely focus on the two of them and their struggle as a mob. So its a Spinoff of Mobuseka, while Marie route is known as Anoseka

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what this is about, poor sis tho
In japan there was some popularity poll for who was the most popular character that you'd like to see a story on, marie won, which surprised the author as marie is based on his own sister i believe.
Anyway he kept to his word and made the "marie side" story, which is basically if i remember right, if marie made different choices than she did in the original story.
This story is supposedly quite popular with the fanbase, though it heavily depends on what you think of marie (though to be fair, even marie haters say she's a much better character in these stories).

Aggregator gang
It is cool that Marie side story came out on Manga. For my time reading it, its very interesting and sometimes even better than the original story. Makes me wonder if they want to do an Anime about this as well (I think it will be very good indeed).

Dex-chan lover
It is cool that Marie side story came out on Manga. For my time reading it, its very interesting and sometimes even better than the original story. Makes me wonder if they want to do an Anime about this as well (I think it will be very good indeed).
Let them first finish at least the first arc of the main one(which would require if I remember correctly about a season, or a bit less)

Dex-chan lover
Yes please
Marie route for the win.

Notice the art made is for hnetai tragedy levels.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the English version (It has been translated to other language)

For those out of the loops
This is a "What If" route if Leon decides to completely destroy Marie attempts to form her own Harem and the story completely focus on the two of them and their struggle as a mob. So its a Spinoff of Mobuseka, while Marie route is known as Anoseka
Mob became a mob this time.

Dex-chan lover
As far as Marie route goes, there is only two official release
One is the Short Story version which is up to 10?
The other is the official LN release which is up to Vol3 if not mistaken
only 2 volumes, vol 2 published last August
it is marked as only 2 book series, so I'm not sure if there will be vol 3 soon (if any),
but in the postscript it is written that the author will continue the story

(I have the books, but I haven't touch vol 2 yet)

Users who are viewing this thread