The World Will Be Destroyed Tomorrow, so I Want to Rub Your Boobs - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@rtrtrt Remember all those things that are supposed to be "common sense" in cooking? Y'know like putting your fingers in a paw pose, cutting away from you, pre-preparing your ingredients and staying away from hot oil?

Well, new timers don't know any of those and usually learn them the hard way until a worried mother corrects them.

i understand the trope but while id make a mistake or two when learning how to cook as a young adult, i never ended up covered with scars trying to cut an apple

Dex-chan lover
how are people cutting their hands so much making food in manga
The Japanese are really proud of their chef's knives (they are good, though). That's why they don't have potato peelers, or any other specific kitchen tools like that, like the West has. They use the big ass, often heavy knives to do the smallest of things.

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese are really proud of their chef's knives (they are good, though). That's why they don't have potato peelers, or any other specific kitchen tools like that, like the West has. They use the big ass, often heavy knives to do the smallest of things.
that's pretty interesting if true

Users who are viewing this thread