The World's Fastest Level Up! - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, wasn't this chapter done months ago? I wonder how long it will be until ManhwaFreak releases the newer chapters they've done for this, but I guess they're updating Mangadex again. I guess because their site has been in maintenance for a while now.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, wasn't this chapter done months ago? I wonder how long it will be until ManhwaFreak releases the newer chapters they've done for this, but I guess they're updating Mangadex again. I guess because their site has been in maintenance for a while now.
Pretty sure they always do this, release whenever their site is down or whatever so a series will go MONTHS without an update and then boom tens of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
said this in the other series that got mass uploaded, but I'll say it again here
garbage group with garbage practices, hope these fuckers get sued and left without a single fucking penny to their name.
Wish someone would snipe and take over every single series these greedy bastards are 'translating'.
rot in hell manhwafreak
they aren't even the ones uploading, Electromaster is, pretty sure that's mangadex staff, according to some comments from earlier in the group page both their sites and discord got nuked recently, haven't checked, but if so that explains the mass upload nearly a year later

Dex-chan lover
thanks for bringing back this series onto mangadex. i've occasionally visited your website but it's not a frequent visit, i just prefer the layout and accessability here.

as for the chapter, pretty good, even if that "less than 0.1 second to react to avoid fatal hits" feels pretty overpowered again. same with catching the spell you fired yourself again with your sword. if both of these wouldn't be able to do crazy less than a second stunts, i'd expect MC to easily save his sister and cripple the dude, but alas, he might be able to escape, turning into a reoccuring mob character in future since he will be reported for murder for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure they always do this, release whenever their site is down or whatever so a series will go MONTHS without an update and then boom tens of chapters.
That's only proved by the fact they've uploaded over 50 chapters today but it's been n9thing but a trickle for months

MTL with few checking try to invite people to read on site?
Not that you can. I tried. All four of the URLs suggested failed, their Discord link is dead, and their Patreon is gone. Given all that, I think they've probably shut down.

Dex-chan lover
If Freak Scans is gone, does that mean this series is dropped?
Don’t know if they’re gone, they had something on their site saying they were migrating to a different named site or something. Don’t remember what it was because when you closed it, it never showed up again.

Dex-chan lover
Hol up...

These guys are saying that "Full Chapters" will only be uploaded at their site.

And it was obvious in one of the recently uploaded chapters that there were pages either missing or out of order.

Are these fuckers purposefully cutting pages out from the chapters they upload to MD?

Dex-chan lover
Hol up...

These guys are saying that "Full Chapters" will only be uploaded at their site.

And it was obvious in one of the recently uploaded chapters that there were pages either missing or out of order.

Are these fuckers purposefully cutting pages out from the chapters they upload to MD?
that shouldn't be the case bc like I said, they're not the ones uploading these right now, someone from MD staff is, likely using pages taken from aggregators since the scan has seemingly died everywhere else

Group Leader
so please stop
using unfilled templates like
[____________________]
please understand that
putting useless pages like
this one does not help your
website and instead may cause
it to be seized
because of greedy
money-first teams like yours
stealing money from something