The Young Lady Can't Escape From Her Doting Husband ♡ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Otome Game’s Season Will Begin, but it’s too Difficult for me who’s a Mob

I wonder if Arnold was a girl in his previous life?
Or maybe the actual heroine from the game? Lol

I'm gonna go ahead make a the backstory in my head because this is confusion 😂😂

Thank you for the update!!

is it me or do all of these things seem very copy and paste
it's a rushed story that makes 0 sense and a love story that starts with almost rape.

Aggregator gang
The setup to this scene was tell, not show, and the tell part was so unconvincing. The other chapters did a much better way of setting up the plot before entering the smut scene, but this one used two characters conversing to explain the plot, and it was explained badly. I'm disappointed because the plot with two people reincarnating sounds interesting, but the way it's told is so bad.

And to add to the discussion, men forcing themselves on women is so common in japanese smut, unfortunately. I'm not excusing it, but it seems to be a fetish there if it is what happens on almost every smut (I'm aware there are smut that doesn't do this)

I think it's to show that the woman is so irresistible that the man can't hold back on doing it to her, while the woman has to deny/be embarrassed so as to seem 'pure' because she tried to reject him to keep her 'purity'. It's only after it's established that they both love each other and want to pursue a long-lasting relationship do the woman start openly enjoying the sex.

It's also common for the man to be obsessed with the woman, only have eyes for her, and are also possessive of her. All of these are unhealthy in a irl relationship, but I guess since it's fictional, people can fantasize about having a man being so 'in love' with a woman that they would do anything for her, without the consequences that comes with that kind of relationship.

If there is a fourth oneshot I hope it is better than this one. Thank you for the translation, I did enjoy the first two oneshots.

Fed-Kun's army
did i miss the sexual violence tag??? /checks no it doesn't have it. does this not cross into that??? hmmm??? it's been a while but were the other two chapters this bad and i just forgot.. yikes

i mean i'm glad she's happy i guess but holy shit

well, thanks for the translation tho!! i hope if there's more they're... better 😨😰

This had a lot more potential to be better. I was really hoping for an ending scene like in the last one where we can affirm the ML’s feelings and things would be cuter. I also wanted to see like children and a family like in the last one cause that was super cute.

ah... this is more dubcon than anything... it makes me uncomfy than thinking its cute. would appreciate it if theres a tag or warning on this chapter ngl.

Haha
this time I remembered what this series was before reading the chapter, but the change was so sudden it still got me!

@misharonis same, although dubcon (and worse) seems to be really normalized in Japan so it's unsurprising, although unfortunate and upsetting. One of my classmates from Japan also acted like this kind of thing was normal and he said he thought [noncon] was hot (blegh!). Honestly the guy in this chapter looked like a douchebag right from the character introduction page but I tried not to judge by art style; turns out he really was a douchebag lol

Fed-Kun's army
Well, if she's truly happy then okay but did I miss the doting part? When you put doting and sadist together, (which I don't even know whether he classifies as a ドS or クズ from how compact this chapter is), wouldn't you think of the rolled cabbage people? Like polite in the streets, crazy in the sheets? Covers you from the rain, showers you from within? Sweet and spicy, you know? I don't get how this chapter relates to theme at all. But then again, this story is too squeezed in together. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
The two previous chapters were pushing it, but that was sexual assault! And what was even going on?!

This writing is so messy. The author tried to shove in as much exposition as they could but it still didn't explain the plot very well. Then, before I could process the plot the author decided to hit us with some good ol' dubcon.

The villainess anthologies from the same franchise are so much better. Is it a predisposed thing that Japanese josei smut mangaka are utterly terrible at writing plots and have a fetish for dubcon?

.... my brain is working so slow right i didn't understand the story at all even after reading it twice, what happened?????

for anyone who is confused--- THIS WAS FREAKING RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread