The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Clearly the third stars original cause of death was by overworking. Hence why she's in no hurry to return? XD

In South Korea, the term gwarosa (과로사) is also used to refer to death by overworking. South Korea has some of the longest working hours in the world, even more so than Japan with the average being 68.

Supporter
... Finally a story with a reincarnated princess who's not in some kind of cold palace, menaced to be sacrificed or killed by her father, or any crazy plot like this? o_O

Wana road! :D

Group Leader
THBEY'RE ALL ADORABLE. THE COLD FATHER THAT SMILES FOR HIS CHILD, THE DEDICATED MAID, OUR MC'S SMILES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M GONNA GET DIABETES FROM ALL THIS SUGAR

❤️DADDY❤️ - > First impression: Good character, love his daughter, handsome...
Yass, I love it right from the start😍

The art is so nice! It's similar to those other stories where there's and emperor and MC is the princess but it looks like the emperor actually cares in this one. Guess we'll find out how she gets sealed in like 50 chapters lol

Thanks for this release.

Fed-Kun's army
D A D D Y

thank you so much for translating this, it looks so interesting??? i just found the raws but i immediately came here first to see if anyone was translating it, i'm so glad you are!!! thank you so much, this looks interesting and beautiful just from this one chapter. ehehe i love stories like these (there's so many IDC I WANT MORE) and the dad looks like he loves his child for once, wooo!! NOVELTY!! (i mean, loves her from the beginning lol) can't wait to read more, thanks again <3

Ugh she's so adorbs I cannot help but to squeal 🥺 heLP 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

This is soooo good, thank you for translating!

I’m always down for royal daddies falling for smart cute daughters. Hopefully she can unseal her magic and become badass. I loved her past life’s outfit!

@Anish_Agarwal here are some that I've been reading.

Who made me a princess
The archmage's daughter
I am a child of this house
I was born as the demon Lord's daughter
They say I was born a King's daughter
Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator
I became the emperor's daughter one day
Daughter of the emperor

Users who are viewing this thread