The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

GOOOO JUICY TEAMMMM <3
thank you for the HQ work you do for us compared to other randosss
WE SUPPORT YOU <3

Also to anybody who speculated about Enisha's mother we have answers now

This is just so friggin sweet. Also thank you for the extremely fast translations

Double-page supporter
Thank you, re-read it and this version was better quality, thank you!

My god, I read the sniped work and its complete garbage compared to this. The clarity of the translation, the whole tone of some sections has completely changed!

What? Wha—WAHT!? What is this liquid secreting from glands!? 😭 Why did this hurt my heart!

why most mothers ddiieeee in these type of plot/genre stuff ):: kind of wonder what the mother could have looked like. same mother from the twin brothers??

Here a tip to avoid reading saltiness's scan
1. Go to their profile by clicking on their name
2. Click the sad/angry button to block them
3. Now you won't ever go to their translation when clicking for the next chapter, only Juicy's and other who hopefully are not sniper.
Tho you will still see their scan on the list, just not when you click "Next Chapter", which will lead to a smooth reading 👍

Dex-chan lover
Those maids are pretty resilient by choosing not to resign. Perhaps they aren't working there by their own will but haven't got a choice until they get married. Enisha is the only royal around who doesn't make them feel like they could be killed immediately.

@choerrybliss didn't they show the mother when introducing the princes? the 2nd prince looks his mother while the first one looks his dad

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! And gosh, the brothers and the father are so harsh to each other when it comes to having her love and attention XDD

Users who are viewing this thread