The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

i think he was blushing because of embarrassment and the fact that nobody had ever picked up on the fact that he was sad enough to cry before. Not because of her specifically (but if so, then that's bad).

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone here is speaking about a ML when she is 2 years old for everyone around her...

Yes officer it’s that young boy over there

Boi you literally look 14 please stop blushing over a 2 year old

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, is the wolf fur guy the ML? He seems nice enough for now XD
And thanks for the translation! I am really grateful for your fast updates!!

What’s wrong? Anyone will blush, given how cute n adorable she is...
(And everyone does)

Dex-chan lover
It's cute how she calls him 'wolf fur'. I wonder how their relationship in the future. The archmage surely will have difficulties to have a 'child' as spouse lol

Everyone is talking about her suitor being to old but I dont think it's a problem. Right now I dont think any of them are actually looking at her in a "potential lover " way. She just a really cute child that you want to cuddle and squeeze her cheeks
We are looking at it that way because we know it's a romance type and :
young prince of other country with a dark past (evil step mother stealing his throne) secretly great will acting like a fool, all mysterious with a look that got potential (when he'll get ride of that bag under his eyes) and only the princess is nice => that just scream ML so we look at all their interaction with "they are falling in love" in our head
I think ML was embarrassed because she told him not to cry when he is trying to hide all emotion (kind of "oops I got caught in a moment of weakness and my pride took a hit?") at least I hope so

Anyway Thanks for the translation !

Dex-chan lover
A 2 year old baby is cute when she says that... Not hot, wolf fur boi! We need the fbi

uwu she's so smol next to them! also is that jack frost? lol anyways thank you for translating :))

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

sir step away from the child

GEtTmNGV2NePdhBe7

@konaka
This. He's genuinely embarrassed, he's not crushing on her as a child. Don't enforce shoujo rules (blushing = falling for you) on it, or the brothers would be love interests, too! And the daddy!

Everyone talking about calling the FBI and I'm here like bruh the king is smoking like ohmahgahd

Users who are viewing this thread