The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Welcome male lead, I have been waiting patiently for your appearance :’0 and I have never been so pleased

bruuhh... this story already killed two bois in 1 chapter
bruuuuuuuuuuuuhhh >:'(

His journey in acquiring his love will be tough. Imagine trying to get past those siscon and their father.

Fell a little hard for all the interaction you've had with the princess so far, dude. I'd maaaayyyybe wait a lil bit before you call someone (much less, like, a friggen baby) your sole reason for being happy or whatever.

Therapy! Is a viable option many people in these reincarnated stories would benefit from. That being said, kill those bastards who murdered your dog bro :mad:

Ummm I feel kinda weird that there is a possibility he might end up with Enisha the age difference though

Dex-chan lover
That guy went from 0 to 100 in 3 pages from one random act of kindness.
He's shaping up to be even more yandere than the twins and Papa.

@shntaro
look up WN cover.

@thunderbuggs
I don't think he is in love or anything close.
It's likely he just sees her as someone who didn't instantly reject him (like all the other people from the empire - including daddy dear and twins) or didn't try to get rid of him like his family.
She's a star of hope or something. I am not sure he even knows what love is since he's been hated all his life.

Users who are viewing this thread