The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

@PinkSakuraFlower oh word, yeah. they're referred to in chapter 7 as Velluna so i'm guessing one of 'em is a typo. is the 'evil spirit' thing coming out of left field though? i don't recall anything of that sort being mentioned prior to this 🤔

Im pretty sure he might see her as a tiny sister, someone he must protect because she was nice to him, it's not romantic right now.

From the dialogues it seems the spirit took him to her room brcause he wanted to see her but he didn't directly tried to go there ?
And I feel like the likes her the same was you would any sweet and nice child, it gives you a warm feeling and that's it.
Seeing how he's been isolated and mistreated all this time, it's no wonder he felt anxious the one person who was nice to him had forgotten him, even if that person is a child.
I don't see anything romantic yet, just a child feeling happy another child likes him 🤷

TwT can't wait for him to start liking her romantically also that backstory of his was so sad

Poor cahil:(( who tf kills a fucking dog? A cute ass dog too. I really can not trust people who hurt pets like wtf??!!!

I'm confused about the book. Who is Zedkar? Are he and Cahil the same person? This entire chapter completely confused me lol

Also, why didn't that guy just wish for the wolf to come back to life...?

@Sippers He doesn't have a crush on her. Hopefully, not until they are old enough. She is the only one who ever showed him kindness and she's like a light in his darkness.

@teruhashiclone from what i understood the book she was reading was like a founding story of the place cahil came from, zadkar was the first king in a sense and thus cahil's ancestor. from here im just speculating but if it follows cliches more then likely that power zadkar asked for is passed down but to only a few descendants every so often or those with a strong affinity. im assuming that since he has these powers the people who raised him probably feared him and in turn tried to shun and get rid of him so that the other prince could be king instead? o-o again past a certain point im just speculating but thats what i got from this o_o hope it helped somewhat..
also ikr why the heck didnt he just ask for it to be revived i was yelling at my screen going just revive him lol XD

Dex-chan lover
@teruhashiclone @SimilarAmbition @KiraAkatsuki You haven't watched enough horror movies if you think wishing a dead person/animal to come back to life is a smart thing to do. It might come back, but not in a form you'd appreciate. Death is usually irreversible and wishes carry a price.

Users who are viewing this thread