The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Fed-Kun's army
thank you so much for all your work till now, juicy!!! and thank you for picking this up, astral valley!!

fsdlkajfsdjkl well at least they listened to the archmage... she's so competent, no wonder she was archmage. deserved title tbh. but like... don't the people of arcus live for a long time??? or is that everyone in this world?? bc they could just like... wait for her family to die lmao (i was assuming the magic granted them eternal youth and long lifespans, idk where i got that from... guess i should reread) she could always be like "i'm marrying into arcus" but like lbr this family would be the type to have someone marry into their family rather than let their precious princess go lmao. also i guess those guys from the "allied countries" that actually wanted to kill her are going to die lol (now that i know it's THEM that got set up, and that hyperion are actually good rulers, i don't feel bad for them at all. plus it seems it's all going to work out with no war YAY ALL HAIL OUR MC)

Double-page supporter
she's gonna re-adopt the two of them after they fake their deaths I bet.

Juicyy im so sad that you'll no longer translating this but thank you for the translation once more! You did great for translating the youngest princess manwha for as far as 29 chapter!

Group Leader
Juicy, So long and thanks for all the fish!

Fingers crossed that it’s not too late for messrs left and right to get a can of whoop ass unleashed on them by papa. Although, how far someone without common sense can teach another party that also lacks common sense is questionable

Just suggestions, rather than adding 'w' to every word that the baby use, why not just use kid language as her speech? Like 'want to' become 'wanna'?

bcs it's kinda annoying o read it tbh... :v

@Nengquiin don't think that's a good idea, the only reason she talk like that is because she cannot pronouce some words well, not because her mind became that of a kid. So changing her speech mannerisme will just make it weird and look like she truly became a kid (in mind and body) which is not the case

Dex-chan lover
@Isekailoverrr Those mad scientists and others of the type tend to be independent thinkers not caring for other people's opinions. Of course they could be obsessed with some lady/man, so if those left and right mages indeed loved the archmage as a woman, I suppose you might be correct. However, it seemed to me they were like little kids missing their mom and being really jealous because their mom went out without them to have some fun with her old friends.

Their current actions hardly speak of competence, which is why I wondered how they reached their positions. Like someone else already said in this thread, they even want to take Enisha with them back to Arcus, as powerless as she is, unable to defend herself. If the story's beginning was an assassination attempt, they would be basically taking the archmage back to the lion's den, ready for slaughter. How does that speak for their competence? They clearly didn't think things through, just like Enisha herself pointed out. They are just man-children, and they definitely shouldn't be ministers.

@Kaarme It comes down to power I reckon. It hardly matters if they lack competence if they can brute force their way through. Sadly, when a group has that much firepower, they don't respond to reasoning at all. Those type of people never had to bend to common sense. Tch

Users who are viewing this thread