The Youngest Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
It's so nice of the brother to teach his future in-law swordsmanship

I am glad they are on board with zakhard and princesses engagement. The poor boy need an ally

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so happy this is back for season 2, I have missed it so much.

Having said that, I ship the MC x ML so much but I'm still a little weirded out by him being much much much younger than her (of course I mean real age and not current body age). I managed to overlook that weird gap at times because obviously, they will have a cute relationship that won't be romantic until they're adults but still, even as adults she'll always be a good 25 or something years older than him mentally speaking.
Usually, I don't think twice about reincarnation stories because the MC would die as a teen at most and then get reincarnated as a child so by the time she is a teen again, it's as if she never died and she is with the teen version of the ML. Or in other stories she wouldn't interact with the ML until they're both adults so it's adult soul in adult body X adult ML...

Well, I'm going to stop overthinking it especially since they're so cute right now with her acting like she did with the kids she raised before and him probably looking at her as someone he needs to dedicate his life to protect.

Slight change in art style. It will take a bit of getting used to, but at least MC doesn't look so oddly bug eyed now.

duoyvhsdcpuvfewoidvh oiuwfhb uirh biuwfgb iu3rg iut4r hgioufeh giure efujngpiqueh gpureh g[982thy g928r4 beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread