ThePaulBunyanTrophy

@ThePaulBunyanTrophy

I'd recommend you suggest your readers to Buy from Booklive!(for ebooks)
They offer a Gachapon system, which, depending on your luck, you get discount coupons the least is 10% and if you have ultra high super Godly luck then you can get the 50% coupon!

Hey fam.. im all bout supporting the creators. Love that you dropped a link in scan for Choroidesuyo Onigoroshi-san!

Ill be picking it up next order. God Bless 🙏

Hi, I just want to thank you for sharing Skip to Loafer. Your translation work is awesome and thank you also for sharing direct links to purchase the original manga.

@ThePaulBunyanTrophy please continue translating the "It's Fun Having a 300,000 Yen a Month Job Welcoming Home an Onee-San Who Doesn't Find Meaning in a Job That Pays Her 500,000 Yen a Month."
I really liked it so if you would please translate the other chapters. I'm still a highschooler so I don't have money to donate.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nyx12 @MangaRin_Stories

Thanks for the sentiment but I do not accept any donations. However, on many of the series I do, I put links to the Japanese retail copies and the purchasers get early access to the scanlation. That said, money in any form is not needed for you to enjoy my scanlation. It'll always be freely available.

As for "It's Fun Having..." another group approached me and asked to take over and they should be working on it. At this point, I consider it dropped and have not done any work on it.

Uh, where did the Skip to Loafer and Tonari no Seki no Satou-san chapters go?
I was planning on finally getting around to those series, but nothing's visible?

Dex-chan lover
@vhk: Making a mountain out of a tiny molehill, from the looks of it.

https://discordapp.com/channels/403905762268545024/429991091379372032/756092105901998090

Randomly went to check on a few faves to see if there were any updates and saw everything was offline. I hope everything is alright! TPBT, take care of yourself! 😟

I loved your translations and all the work you did to encourage readers to support the authors. Hope the chapters come back D:

Just check here if you want to know what happened.

https://mangadex.org/title/52881/my-sister-s-funeral/comments/

He is in the wrong, and nothing of value will be lost.
If you want to read what he has translated, best go to one of the websites that always rips translations from Mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so he's just a petulant manchild who didn't read the terms of service that state mods are allowed to edit our posts.

Edit: Rule 5.1.5. Comment moderated, no further action taken against user.

Users who are viewing this thread