There's No Such Thing as a Villainess Route? Not in My Book! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

WoW

And reading all the spoilers & comments abt the WN 💀

I read this for art but this is annoying... Dhksdkshd

That's bitch so annoying, i'm gonna quite for a sec. if that's bitch die tell me okay? so i gonna back~~~

Dex-chan lover
Even if it isn't the same route/timeline, the prince is the kind of person to be able to NTR his fiancée and him probably being the ML is just eww

@mitsuki48 are you fucking serious? Jesus fucking christ. The original author might think that their writing such a scenario would be considered clever, but that is one of the shittiest plot developments I've ever heard of.

Oh, a fucking glitch with such an unrelated arbitrary trigger caused this in the game world, clearly it would also work in the transmigrated world I've travelled to. It's GENIUS. Not.
It's one thing for the author to have the heroine transmigrator to be desperate enough to TRY it, it's another thing for said "glitch" to actually fucking work

Aggregator gang
@pokperson1000 Yeah, normally stupid silly isekai stories normally start out awful and become much better later on. IMHO this story stays awful all throughout (if it sticks to the WN that is bleh)
And adding the stupid flower glitch basically made the Prince a doll who couldn't think for himself. It basically put the Prince on heroine's side until suddenly *ta-da* MC figured out what heroine was doing and put her own flowers in. The story just leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Crappy MC, crappy villainess/heroine, and crappy MLs.

Dex-chan lover
It's official.

Ophelia is not allowed to be bullied by Heroine.
NO BULLI

Cause let me just say this: If the heroine has nothing else, she certainly does have the fucking audacity.

um girly he already rejected your invitation. he's having a lunch date, do everybody a favor and be a little considerate for once

@Silver_happy
i know this is random but cinderella phenomenon has a sequel on steam! it's not free like the first one but im sure it's worth the money. haven't bought it yet tho lol

I really loathe people who don't respect someone's privacy. It's pretty obvious the heroine has bad intentions but if this heroine doesn't have it, still you need to respect their date, Bitch!.

@imtaciturn
yes, yes. It's a really good sequel!! Totally recommend it if you have the money! I didn't want to mention it in my recommendation since it does require you to buy it to play. I hope that you enjoy it if you do plan on getting it! :D

@Silver_happy
yes, i am thinking of buying it! because the first one is so good that i felt like i should do the developer justice and buy something from them XD

I don't know why, but I have a strong feeling that the person the Heroine aimed is Ophelia. 😅

reading these spoilers makes me wanna drop this.
i was hoping for a redemption manga but i guess not

@mitsuki48
does the MC do anything to the flowerbed? like does she pluck them or anything? if not, then i am gonna be super disappointed in her

Aggregator gang
@Amelta It's been a while since I read the WN so I don't remember too many of the little details, but...
I don't think MC ever touches the flowers. When heroine figures out the glitch, she gets the old gardener to replace the flower beds with her colors so she ends up monopolizing the Prince's time and feelings. MC gets the son of the gardener (or the gardener's apprentice, I don't remember which tbh) to move her flowers back to bring the situation back to normal. I think MC doesn't go and do it herself because she's not trying to be a villainess and she doesn't want to yank out the old gardener's flowers.

Users who are viewing this thread