There's No Such Thing as a Villainess Route? Not in My Book! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Why would the fiance of a fucking Prince know how to cook???! And he totally ignored Ophelia after she literally said her food was made with love.... man really ain't worth it shit. lmao

yep, the plot has been revealed ladies and gent, even tou i already saw that since chapter 1 XD
but still, so far so good. i'll keep reading them for now, even tou i already know what kind of ending that our "villain" get.

Wouldn't it be better if she just said that the Prince cooked that? It would shut the heroine up making her unable to say anything or think about anything since shit went out of script. People like her can't improvise to save her own ass after all.

In what world does a nobel lady cook other than the isekai's that we all read. They're rich enough to have cooks, don't bring that sexist only a good woman knows how to cook bs to a fantasy you dumbass heroine!

The heroine is annoying but she's more annoying why would you keep chasing a man who treats you like sh*t? It's ok if you have the ability to snatch him but you obviously dont. More importantly he isn't worth it :/

bruh this plot is so fucking obvious, whyyy why god, why cant we have one original and none typical isekai villainess story :(

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'll be dropping this here, sadly the manga is just being silly.

Group Leader
Its another role reversal and its cliche as hell BUT I LOVE IT LOL

LONG LIVE CLICHES

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@beezacha
Why would the fiance of a fucking Prince know how to cook???! And he totally ignored Ophelia after she literally said her food was made with love.... man really ain't worth it shit. lmao

What are you talking about? The Prince is the one that cooked the food.

Users who are viewing this thread