There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Ch. 47.5 - A Tale of Sena Ajisai Chapter 3

Dex-chan lover
I don't care what you fools say, I still like Mai to some degree. I'll do what no one else won't and be on her side.

Thank you for the translation (I don't believe any girl in this manga is the "worst girl." They all have something about them that I can say I like about them. I gotta give it up for Teren for being able to do that).

Fed-Kun's army
Ajisai x Renako chemistry is the best in the story, they care and like each other since begin. Unlike Mai who always forced anything to Renako. But too bad the worst girl always the main girl, but hey at least
Renako dating both of them
so everyone is happy
does the "dating both" mean they both get similar treatment in the story in the end, especially when dating? Or does Mai get the "im the more important one anyway" spotlight?

Dex-chan lover
does the "dating both" mean they both get similar treatment in the story in the end, especially when dating? Or does Mai get the "im the more important one anyway" spotlight?
similar treatment, at the climax, Mai actually want gave up and hope Renako choose Ajisai instead and vice versa. But later Renako declare that she loves both Mai and Ajisai and she want them to be her lovers, she said at least give her 3 years to proving that she will make them happy. And in the last page, Satsuki sent message to Renako that she also want Renako to go out with her LOL

Fed-Kun's army
similar treatment, at the climax, Mai actually want gave up and hope Renako choose Ajisai instead and vice versa. But later Renako declare that she loves both Mai and Ajisai and she want them to be her lovers, she said at least give her 3 years to proving that she will make them happy. And in the last page, Satsuki sent message to Renako that she also want Renako to go out with her LOL
I see, not a fan of harems but this is better than her ending up with the worst girl since i dont expect Mai becoming any better till the end. :smugchisato:

i thought Mai and Renako would be great after my first read and now its my third read i realise dam mai and renako have such a cute relationship than mai and renako

Dex-chan lover
Why is nobody talking about the chapter itself tho :pout:

Anyway, I find it funny how Ajisai thinks Renako had a lot of friends in middle school, I suppose Renakos breakdown didn't clue her in, but hey, at least someone was fooled by her act, in a good way. I really like this series for having both girl who noticed (Satsuki), one who didnt (Ajisai) and one who doesn't care (Mai), that's harems for you, they are just superior.
For a romantic comedy this series is pretty deep, none of the characters are typical archetypes, despite first impressions, and Renako is the most fascinating of them all, with her internal cringe, social anxiety and low self-esteem looping back into being brave and straightforward, making her rizz up all the love interests. Like Ajisai said, you cannot predict what will she cook up next.

Dex-chan lover
I just looked up and Ajisai is the Japanese name for the flower Hydrangea.

Why is nobody talking about the chapter itself tho
Well, in short this chapter is "Ajisai is still the best girl and Renako is still the cutest little thing"

Dex-chan lover
Ajisai I always thought was the most calculating one, and I can absolutely see her pulling off some 4d chess move to get Renako's heart. But if you were to ask me, I think the story should end in a polycule. Like, if you get Mai, you get Satsuki, it's kinda a given. Ajisai has also liked Renako since day one, and it's not like she doesn't think of all three of them at various points. The girl legitimately just doesn't know the difference between love and friendship. If anything, I feel we really need to get a backstory on that.

Dex-chan lover
Ajisai I always thought was the most calculating one, and I can absolutely see her pulling off some 4d chess move to get Renako's heart. But if you were to ask me, I think the story should end in a polycule. Like, if you get Mai, you get Satsuki, it's kinda a given. Ajisai has also liked Renako since day one, and it's not like she doesn't think of all three of them at various points. The girl legitimately just doesn't know the difference between love and friendship. If anything, I feel we really need to get a backstory on that.
It's simple if you think about it. The difference between friendship and love in her eyes.
As she had no friends at all during middle school, she wanted to make friends, and because she had no experience, she is trying to give her all for her friends, even her own affection that is usually reserved for lovers. All for her to have friends. It's just that her definition of friendship defies the common sense of friendship in general.

Dex-chan lover
Ajisai x Renako chemistry is the best in the story, they care and like each other since begin. Unlike Mai who always forced anything to Renako. But too bad the worst girl always the main girl, but hey at least
Renako dating both of them
so everyone is happy
That’s a lazy resolution.. afraid to break the formula/troupe..

Users who are viewing this thread