There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Ch. 47.5 - A Tale of Sena Ajisai Chapter 3

Dex-chan lover
Ajisai x Renako chemistry is the best in the story, they care and like each other since begin. Unlike Mai who always forced anything to Renako. But too bad the worst girl always the main girl, but hey at least
Renako dating both of them
so everyone is happy

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i truly wish author will pay attention to Ajisai’s genuine feelings toward Renako instead to make “ye, our main girl is the bad girl Mai, she should be the endgame because she’s the first one in the vol.1 cover” bullshit. though i know for few next chapter there might be another development for Mai cuz author want us to see the side where we could feel pity toward her.

Dex-chan lover
I wish that the author would stay away from the first girl Mai being the final one.. it’ll be a big change for Renako to end up with Ajisai.. too bad the audience are Japanese and they want the same old troupe..
You’re making some big assumptions there and getting prematurely upset about an ending that hasn’t happened

No spoilers, but this story still has a lot in store

Dex-chan lover
i truly wish author will pay attention to Ajisai’s genuine feelings toward Renako instead to make “ye, our main girl is the bad girl Mai, she should be the endgame because she’s the first one in the vol.1 cover” bullshit. though i know for few next chapter there might be another development for Mai cuz author want us to see the side where we could feel pity toward her.
Honestly you won't even feel pity for Mai, she's broke down cuz her own fault, she's the one that pushed it. She just reap what she sow

Dex-chan lover
I wish that the author would stay away from the first girl Mai being the final one.. it’ll be a big change for Renako to end up with Ajisai.. too bad the audience are Japanese and they want the same old troupe..
You should read the vol 4 if you think it that way, but well I'm pretty sure Teren isn't dumb enough to change the plot from vol 4 in the end of the story.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can't say anything but.... it won't go in the that direction. I can't say anything else! We're almost through you'll see by arc's end!

Dex-chan lover
I can't say anything but.... it won't go in the that direction. I can't say anything else! We're almost through you'll see by arc's end!
Well, the LN series is still ongoing, so it's understandable for people to be a bit worried despite volume 4.

It's worth noting that Mikami Teren, as an author, has gone against first girl syndrome before, though it was in part because of the way this story progresses kind of mirrored where that one was going.

Honestly you won't even feel pity for Mai, she's broke down cuz her own fault, she's the one that pushed it. She just reap what she sow

Funny thing about Mai is that's she's basically written along the lines of standard male lead in a cishet rom-com. But changing up that trope's gender, as well as just being years removed from that genre's heyday, makes all the issues with that kind of character massively apparent.

Users who are viewing this thread