There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 41.5 - A Tale of Sena Ajisai Chapter 3

Aggregator gang
So i did finish this part of the light novel, So they start dating after this arc. Ajisai confesses to Rena and Rena accepts, shocking the hell out of Mai. I'm not caught up on the light novel so theres a chance the series doesn't end with them together but I like to cover my ears and scream real loud at any new info
Yessss! I heard that this arc is not so good, but finally some good news

Dex-chan lover
I really wanna go and read all the spoilered messages (Thanks for respecting the people, guys) but I really want to experience what's coming myself.

That "sexual violence" tag doesn't spell good things.

Dex-chan lover
Hang on, isn't this "extra" kinda spoiled what's going to happen next?

Dex-chan lover
welll then seeing this and then reading some of the comments

all i can say i expect no less where things goes from here

well looking forward to seeing it play out

Dex-chan lover
I really wanna go and read all the spoilered messages (Thanks for respecting the people, guys) but I really want to experience what's coming myself.

That "sexual violence" tag doesn't spell good things.
I read the LN version, and honestly I don't know why there is "sexual violence" tag. I don't even remember there is any violence at all.

I guess Mai being really pushy can be count as sexual assault....? Kissing someone without consent that kind of stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Even if this is the order from official relase, I wish you relased it after the trip chapters, this is spoiling Mai's appearance and events from the trip :confused:

Dex-chan lover
Is there anyone who could tell us why the "sexual violence" taf was added?

Also, fuck you author with all your hyping! give us best girls arc! there's way too much hyping! We already know that she is best girl.

Dex-chan lover
We nearly got non-consensual hand holding there while she was asleep so maybe that new tag deserves to be here.

Maybe the sexual violence tag was added because mai tried to have her way with renako in that one chapter? Mai was pretty forceful so maybe thats why.

Dex-chan lover
Why does this have the “sexual violence” tag????? Did trolls get to this or sum????

Dex-chan lover
Feels kinda weird them spoiling the Arc…but this serves as even more fuel for Ajisai being best girl.

Dex-chan lover
That they're doing it this way tells us, at least, that everything communicated in this chapter is misleading because of some sort of context that Ajisai lacks that the viewer and Rena will have access to.

Dex-chan lover
Its real, however a bit later Renako decides to date both Mai and Ajisai
So I have a question, is Mai more popular in Japan? Because people I talk to here don't really like her
for the record I'm fine with polyamory so I'm happy for Ajisai but like, Mai is kind of...

Dex-chan lover
Meowdy

You see that?! Do you see that Oozuka Mai?! This is what a healthy respect of Boundaries looks like. It didn't diminish the intimate moment at all. This why Sena is Best Girl and you're just Oozuka Mai.
Preach!

Users who are viewing this thread