There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@notjisoo so you would be fine eating shit if it was free ? There are limits to this bullshit really, go read chapter 12 if you want more info on the lack of care and disregard for any quality or even the people reading this (otherwise he wouldn't release chapter 12 when all the others are missing.

It's sketchy as fuck and not an ounce of effort and you can even read that the person posting those has no fucking intention of getting better at it, of improving for the sake of the work he "loves so much", a product being free doesn't excuse being a shitty product.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you sooooo much! I always read this manga in jap and didn't know what they are talking at all. I really love this manga and I appreciate your efforts.

Because its FREE, we can't forced grup translation to update faster.
Because its FREE, we can't blame someone who copy paste LN's dialog to manga, ok, cause he/she updated faster.

because its FREE, I choose a good translation although I need to wait 4 months.

Well, I already wait 2 years for Ura Sekai Picnic, so waiting 4 months is easy.

@solutoh I don't care if it's mean: this is straight garbage. There isn't a single redeemable thing about it, it really amazes me what people are willing to settle for.

They even refused to make a group so people can block their releases, so yeah, they deserve the shit they're getting.

I hope the translation group wont giving up on this manga
No, I dont dislike this chap uploader nor her/his way (not) translating this chap, it just my preference.
Oh yeah, dont mind my comment, I'm just a bypasser

@Warpbeast I do get what you're trying to say and you do have a point. Maybe this hommie is just so desperate for new chapters that it doesn't really matter if what i'm getting is something this shitty since it's for free. I do acknowledge the foul words i have used and i'm sorry for it. Not all of us have the same standards anyway.

C quality release.
YOU PASS!!!
seriously, not bad. Kinda jank, clearly double-translation based on the note she’s holding, but alright.

But wrt this chapter: HOW DIS BITCH SO DENSE???

PS
All of you giving this 0 or F, come off it.
They apologised for the mediocrity, and it’s... fine.
This is about the quality of scanlation we got in the early 00s. I remember reading Bleach on non-cleaned crooked magazine scans, with way more awkward translation. And I had to download rar files with pages numbered poorly with some freeware program asking me for money ever time I launched it.

This is fine, ya spoiled brats.

i appreciate the effort of the translator though it honestly needs more improvement especially the typesetting but its acceptable..thank you so much for doing this..

and i love this chapter..Mai's really a genius bully and cheesy...aff... Renako's really funny on this one..whats with that right shaft.. LOL

Oof the whiny manchildren are out in force today. Learn Japanese and buy the raws if your delicate sensibilities are so offended.

Chad doing the chapter with paint is a fucking 10/10 for me, thanks for the chapter dude!

Group Leader
@xiaotiao if u happen to have the raws, I can go back through and retranslate + get help typesetting to make it look nice

We can team up if u want!

Users who are viewing this thread