There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 41.5 - A Tale of Sena Ajisai Chapter 3

Dex-chan lover
Still hoping that they become gfs
Ajisai best girl
So i did finish this part of the light novel, So they start dating after this arc. Ajisai confesses to Rena and Rena accepts, shocking the hell out of Mai. I'm not caught up on the light novel so theres a chance the series doesn't end with them together but I like to cover my ears and scream real loud at any new info

Dex-chan lover
So i did finish this part of the light novel, So they start dating after this arc. Ajisai confesses to Rena and Rena accepts, shocking the hell out of Mai. I'm not caught up on the light novel so theres a chance the series doesn't end with them together but I like to cover my ears and scream real loud at any new info
i want to believe you, please be real and stay like that.

Dex-chan lover
You see that?! Do you see that Oozuka Mai?! This is what a healthy respect of Boundaries looks like. It didn't diminish the intimate moment at all. This why Sena is Best Girl and you're just Oozuka Mai.
Those menial interactions between Ron and Sean are more intimate than anything May has ever attempted. Being overbearing during the very short period they were friends? Confessing right after their first meaningful interaction? Demanding and coaxing the other into becoming lovers? Sexual assault? All bullshit compared to a simple hug between two people longing for each other

Dex-chan lover
...Did you not expect things to go in the direction of polyamory in this? This has been telegraphed for awhile.
Nah, I didn't expect anything really. Singleamaory with Ajisai? Cool! Polyamaory? Fuck it, I'll keep reading, it is still entertaining enough

Users who are viewing this thread