These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 100 - Day 100

These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days
Ch. 100 - Day 100
Comments: 100

It would be a shame if someone would write another one

Good at the start, lost its momentum after the middle though and I wound up slogging through the later half. I probably would have dropped it if it wasn't only 1 page a day.

Dex-chan lover
Yea, I could see it from a mile away like 80 chapters ago that this didn't have the vision and direction, it was gonna me "These Two Will Be Engaged in 100 Days"

Dex-chan lover
Yea, finally its over. At some point I was just sticking around for the hell of it since it was just that much away from completion. I lost interest a long time ago. This sort of ending doesn't bring back any enthusiasm. Just glad that it's finally over.

what a dogshit final lol , in the end i just finished it because of the time spent on it

Dex-chan lover
Are people literally forgetting this was just a short twitter series? Why are people expecting like muh deep plot or something lmao

"Are people literally forgetting this was just a short twitter series? Why are people expecting like muh deep plot or something lmao"

FOR REAL LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Well. It’s done. It kinda sucked. It wasn’t incredibly wholesome or anything. It was completely average and their relationship wasn’t even a “god I hope they get married” or a “get married already” kind of relationship. It didn’t even follow the 100 days thing.

People saying that “this is just a short twitter series” forget that the inspiration to this is also a legendary short twitter series...

Dex-chan lover
People who complain forget that Hata is legendary for a reason, mainly his asspulls in Hayate.

Dex-chan lover
very, very, very nice.

Okay now I'm checking the comments, what the hell? You people clearly didn't get the point of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread