These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 99 - Day 99

Aggregator gang
GO AND GET HER BROOOOO LETS GOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW

Edit: Did she run away? Why? Is she scared? Whyyyy
Why no responde why?
I mean why he have to go and get her? Doesn't she loves him too?
Its too much I can't wait.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't look like I'll understand shit from reading just the last chapter tomorrow, who would've thought.

Fed-Kun's army
he is brave one...if me i will just give up and do whatever i'm doing and forget about her....

Double-page supporter
doesn't look like this will end with 100 releases

Hi3

Aggregator gang
Heres a spoiler that you all wont see coming tomorrow...

They're going to get married! 😮 Didn't expect that did you

Dex-chan lover
This is fucking pointless. And horrible.
So.. she ghosted him? Why? What kind of bullshit reason is Hata going to use?

She disappeared because she wanted to see if he would chase her? That would be FUCKING retarded, a true psychotic behaviour, and a complete no go for me. Better alone than with a psycho. If you have a problem and/or want to be chased, how about talking like adults instead?
She disappeared because she's fleeeing the fans? She surely could have spent 5 fucking minutes to phone him and tell him
She disappeared because she's preparing a surpise? Yeah no thanks. That's just something you don't do, not with something like this. If you are in a relationship, you don't ghost the other for futile reasons.
She disappeared because her family is against it? Same as above, the five fucking minute phone call seems a given.

There is NO logical reason for her to ghost him like this while they are in a relationship, unless she's a complete psycho. Or she was not interested from the beginning. I really want to see how fucking Hata tries to end this manga. Considering how shitty the ending of Hayate no Gotoku was, I'm not hopeful.

Dex-chan lover
such unnecessary drama toward the end of chapter, for me its just make me hate the main heroine.
just make it pure sweet like manga Gal Gohan and people still love this work

Fed-Kun's army
Wow way to fudge up the ending again Hata. You pulled another hayate ending even when you knew it was bad. I swear the Heroine leaving and then reappearing after a time skip is the worse trope ever used in romance manga

Users who are viewing this thread