These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 99 - Day 99

Liu

@Nehona wiping the slate. This may not be the best action to do, but it is understandable. There are plenty of stalkers in addition to unhappy fans, that would totally destroy their relationship. The goal is to disappear for a few days until medias calm down (aka not being the main subject of every single tv news program). You can't blame her for that, there are many cases of stalk (from physical stalking to phone call spying/cameras etc). Getting married without having to hide from cameras, paparazzi and fans is what we would want if we were in their shoes.

Dex-chan lover
@Liu There's no fucking way. Even if you have to disappear, you can spend 2 fucking minutes to phone him or message him or whatever, and THEN deactivate the phone or whatever.
And even if you do, you can buy another phone with a different number, which NOBODY ELSE knows, AND call him with that one.

Let's not try to justify what is not justifiable at all. This is just Hata trying for some lame end-story drama just because. I'm just wondering at this point if it's going to be even lamer than Hayate no Gotoku was. The answer is probably yes.

Given it's legit been like 3 days I feel like he's overreacting given that any person who may be moving takes a while to get settled plus if she deactivated her old phone number to possibly stop being harrassed she may be still waiting for a new phone

This is just stupid. What reason is there for just disappearing without even a single text as explanation?

Fed-Kun's army
Who knows? Maybe we are getting set up for an epic 40 page long chapter tomorrow?

... nah, who am I kidding? This is going to crash and burn.

Dex-chan lover
Well, they decided to get married knowing nothing of each other. This should have been the first clue that we're not reading about reasonable and emotionally stable people here.

Am I missing several pages or something?
WHAT THE FRICK HAPPENED. WHY IS SHE NOT KEEP KN TOUCH AT ALL. WHERE THE FRICK IS SHE

Group Leader
What a fucking bitch. I agree with @Nehona that a "five fucking minute phone call seems a given." Unless she ran into truck-kun, there's not one reasonable excuse that she can come up with. Whatever Hata shoves down our throats it will be complete bullshit.

@Liu Reasonable? What's so reasonable about ghosting him when she could have taken five seconds to send him a text to let him know what was happening before deactivating her phone service and moving out of her apartment? She's a 100% unreasonable bitch if she actually is in love with him and wasn't just using him for sex.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, I can't wait for this final chapter. After all, it'll determine whether I give this manga a 1, a 2, or maybe even a 3.

Fed-Kun's army
Please just give us a tragic ending where he finds her dying in a hospital and they hold a shotgun wedding before she dies. Frankly I just want it to end this shit is getting annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Yah, at least when I got ghosted for a more than a week in a relationship, trying to check in maybe every other day because I assumed she was busy, but after zero contact for 7+ days I realized it wasn't worth continuing. Around the 8 or 9th day I then asked if we could talk about something important over the phone and got an immediate reply: then said I understand you do not want to be committed so it's best if we end it on pleasant terms lmao

Users who are viewing this thread