These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 99 - Day 99

Contributor
Not sure if my expectations will be brilliantly™️ subverted™️ or double-subverted tomorrow.

Liu

@Nehona @FredFriendly
I'm just trying to find a ?????? logical explanation. We don't know what will happen next, so jumping to conclusions and calling her a thot... I can't really do that for now. + She's only disappeared for 1 day for now, which isn't a lot at all. (don't tell me you always answered a message the same day you received it, that happens)
Of course if she just plain ghosted him then yeah that wasn't cool, but right now we don't know what happened on her end, so let's not jump on conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
She's gonna find him @ the restauant w/ the official papers, isn't she? Sign 'em, take them to the registry, officially married but no ceremony.

inb4 he gets married to his work, spends a decade becoming the best chef in the world in order to get her attention & then she says something like "i couldn't face you after giving up on my dream job" or something.

Double-page supporter
Probably se did the pregnancy test and all of this will turn into a Shotgun Marriage

so... next chapter is last chapter right? It said 100! But also, this is good. Good stuff. Good stuff...

I better get a damn good resolution

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one thinking I still don't know who "those two" are ?

Aggregator gang
I don't see how the next chapter will provide us a satisfying end w/o it being many more pages than the previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyanon (how do you get the orange thingie around the name you're replying to anyway?)

Am I the only one thinking I still don't know who "those two" are ?

Very good point. It will turn out that the manager was hiding behind the bushes that first strip, and the two of them will have a fabulous wedding tomorrow. Himeka will appear too late and cry desperately.

Honestly, if your partner ghosts you like she did to the MC, you should leave them.

If he didn't waste so many days nearby the end for that old man rambling, the ending won't be this bad. It's impossible to write satisfying ending with 1 day left the way things are.

Users who are viewing this thread