These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 99 - Day 99

Group Leader
@Liu
I'm just trying to find a ?????? logical explanation. We don't know what will happen next, so jumping to conclusions and calling her a thot... I can't really do that for now. + She's only disappeared for 1 day for now, which isn't a lot at all. (don't tell me you always answered a message the same day you received it, that happens)
Of course if she just plain ghosted him then yeah that wasn't cool, but right now we don't know what happened on her end, so let's not jump on conclusion.

It's not a matter of her not answering his text message the same day it was sent. We know that she did not text or call him before she deactivated her phone so, combined with the fact that she moved out of her apartment without telling him, is it not clear that she is ghosting him? This is not jumping to conclusions, these are facts. If she was able to deactivate her phone, she certainly could have spent two seconds to at least text him, "Goodbye."

@Miguelco
@LadMan Or you should call the police, kidnapping is a possibility

And when you tell the police that your "girlfriend" deactivated her phone and moved out of her apartment overnight, what do you think they'll think? They'll think that it's not a kidnapping but that she's just trying to get away from you because you're a stalker.

the end would probably be 30 chapters or I'm gonna go hang myself ..jk ..a proper closure would be nice..but ofc Hata sensei won't disappoint

2ND

@FredFriendly I mean she's probably getting a lot of messages and calls because she quit.
I wouldn't be surprised if she deactivated her phone because of that and that the reason she moved is because she wants to move in with the MC.
Would that be a smart thing to do? Not at all, but the point I'm trying to make is that it's not clear cut even with all those facts.

Liu

@FredFriendly again you're jumping to conclusion. What if, while she was cleaning her bathroom, her phone just fell in the toilets? If she doesn't know his number by heart and that she had to move out fast (because fans etc), then she'd just call/visit him the next day. I mean, it DOES sound completely stupid, but in this case you'd have no right to call her a btch right? There are plenty of situations in which you won't be able to answer someone's messages. That's why I'm saying that I won't jump to conclusion, I mean we'll get the answer tomorrow. It's not a yearly release lol.
I feel like you're a bit too aggressive toward a drawing tbh.

Group Leader
@2ND
I mean she's probably getting a lot of messages and calls because she quit.
I wouldn't be surprised if she deactivated her phone because of that and that the reason she moved is because she wants to move in with the MC.
Would that be a smart thing to do? Not at all, but the point I'm trying to make is that it's not clear cut even with all those facts.

I do not deny that it is a possibility that those are the reasons why she moved and deactivated her phone, but it's pretty clear-cut that she did not spend at least a couple of seconds to call or text him before she did deactivate her phone. If she was actually in love with him, and not just using him as a sex toy, at the very least it was extraordinarily rude and inexcusable.

Sure, I can come up with different scenarios where you could excuse her, such as her real boyfriend finding out that she was cheating on him and forcing her to do those things, but those scenarios are even more far-fetched than her simply ghosting him for some unknown reason.

Group Leader
@Liu But she did not visit him the next day. And you can "feel" whatever you want about me. That's fine. I don't feel anything about you, at all.

What's most annoying is that the author is pulling this kind of really stupid shit within 1 day of the theoretical end of the story. If, indeed, there is only one more "chapter" to go, do you really think that the author can wrap this up in a satisfying and logical fashion? For fuck's sake, it's day 99 and neither has even proposed to the other yet and they're supposed to be married on day 100?. You can blame the author if you wanna complain about me jumping to conclusions.

Everyone that's read his other series warning everyone in the chat and here I am too invested after so long to not stick around for these final chapters, even though the ending is absolute garbage.

Her actually ghosting him and the relationship failing would be interesting and possibly a good ending. Her ghosting him but it being resolved with a happily ever after barring a kidnapping is a terrible ending.

Users who are viewing this thread