They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

The daughter was quite reasonable.... Hope she's gonna be okay with parents like that..

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The only thing these two did right in their lives is that they did not raise their daughter to be as terrible as them.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep Or the daughter saw what terrible people her parents were and decided to not be like them.

I dunno how to feel, not just anyone would pick up orphans while they have a child of their own and during war.... perhaps they used to be good people once but they changed? Their daughter seems reasonable however

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 A child's values are generally built from their surroundings. Basically, if they have parents that 'teach' them how to take things for granted, they would grow up taking things for granted. Since the daughter had enough sense to know that what her parents did were despicable and/or stupid, her parents most likely "gave her good education". Either through their despicably obtained wealth or just plain neglect.

Dex-chan lover
Clarence has quite a few connections, it seems... she's quite familiar with the public security officers.

I'm 100% expecting this to bite her in the ass, though. Should have wrung them dry for all their worth and then some.

Is she stupid? I swear mc is some kind of masochist. She looks like she wants to always have the short end of the stick. Welp hopefully they actually stay away this time and enjoy living in their new home, worry free.

Aggregator gang
Damn... What a shitty person

@ROOR21ROO nahh... For me it's very humanly. I guess she's the type to never forget the debt even though she did more than enough

Users who are viewing this thread