They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

God danngit again!

Clearly she has the power to defend herself and she was all right and ready to flaunt her status as the knight of Duke Holton and bring down the beatdown of the century, but once again, another clingy admirer pops up and ruins the moment for us!

So stop whining everyone who says she can't protect herself. She CAN. It's just we got a foursome of whiny boys that wanna all play the prince that comes in to save the "helpless lady" when she ISN'T HELPLESS.

Aaaaaa it ended on the best part! Can't wait to see some pig heads rolling 😈😈😈

it ended on the best part T T I can't stop laughing over how her shitty uncle thought she was some s*x slave LOOL he got no brains. I can't wait till shitty uncle and girl get roasteddd XD

Dex-chan lover
(chanting)Beat down! Beat down!

I look forward to this slimy bastard going down.😈

its annoying how the author uses men when a woman is in trouble. making it seem like this simple stuff needs a man's help. a typical disney princess story

@baboxxgurl

idk he did wait until she made the move to break that guys hand and for the most part the story is centered around the MC making her own choices to live as she likes and the harem following and chasing behind her. I think by default they would want to step in to help bc they are her friends and in love with her but they know she is capable of taking care of herself after the whole war hero thing. There’s stuff she can’t do bc she didn’t accept that noble title which lends the plot armor for them to help in that regard but for the most part they aren’t treating her as a helpless damsel like in disney from what i’ve observed. he literally said he didn’t step in until they were done with their conversation and even though he said maybe he should’ve, in the next chapter she’s gonna shoot him down to say she’s got it handled, like how she let clive down when he was being overprotective about men seeking her out.

Dex-chan lover
@baboxxgurl Maybe this is a spoiler for you, but this is a story of a Lady who has killed enough people that she believes she is not entitled to happiness.

This is different from a Disney princess story, the physical part of the event has been concluded, by Lady Houlten's hands.

wtf, sex slave?! let's kill this old bastard! I'm so angry that one finger isn't enough
thanks for the ch!

TOO AMAZING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHY IS EVERY MALE IN THIS MANWHA SO BEAUTIFULLY ATTRACTIVE LMAO (except for that so-called-bastard-uncle) I stann them fr

Users who are viewing this thread