They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Yes, War is totally the same thing as going to visit the girl you're pretty sure you're in love with on a whim.

*cough*

Fed-Kun's army
well I'm glad the MC got away then. Aside from that being what she wanted, this place where people are burdened by responsibilities and positions they need to fill, it's too much. I mean in real life we all need to contribute but at least there are certain things we get to choose (or most of us do) like what we do for fun, where we go, who we go with and whom we marry or if we choose to marry at all.
Their life is so bland and contrarily to a lot of stories I read where I can fantasize about living a similar life, this ain't it for me. Suddenly my current life seems a lot nicer lol

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat - Fair point. Could've been that the Church sent him to war to find a wife as a secondary secret objective.

oh wow this chapter was just uploaded. thank you!

im loving the friendship of dale and kenneth tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Alright redrawer where's the picture of Dale and Kenneth without the sparkle covering everything, I know you have it 🥺

Bish-
War definitly counts. the best time to go out and see your fellow people dying and having trauma for the rest of your life.

Contributor
"the last and final emotion I am allowed to have" got me right in the kokoro.

Shoot noooooo! I have already chosen my horse in the race. Don't do this to me, author-san!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Release the Dale! Don't make him a hikikomori!

Users who are viewing this thread