They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

BEAT THEIR ASSES CLARENCE HOW DARE THEY MAKE HIM A SERVANT AND NOT LET HIM ATTEND SCHOOL

thanks for the chapters!!!!

thanks for the update,i hope the brother hug her and cry since i don't want him to be just ''cool guy'' where he just smile and welcome her

I bet they took the money she sent! Hope they get their just desserts.

Thanks for the chapters. Enjoying this manhwa so far!

Dex-chan lover
Ah I see trash parents. Tear em a new one. I bet they've been making bank from clarence's money + potentially a stripend from the other kid.

Damn. All that hard work and difficulties Clarence went through for his brother ended up wasted by that trash family.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how we've just gotten straight into the plot. I mean, I read this without breaking away my eyes.

Wth They took orphaned kids money and used it for themselves?! These kind of people should be punished for their sins

Oh I'm loving this so far, and I can't wait to see them get what they deserve if they took that money! Thanks a bunch for the updates!

rip that "uncle and aunt" apart jfc. all the trauma & ptsd clarence went through just for her wages to go to some dumb dresses.... i am LIVID

So you’re telling me all these 10 years of money she got from participating in the war which caused her swindled by these fucking assholes?????

Where’s the sword, I’ll do it myself 🗡

Users who are viewing this thread