They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

So about when is it coming back?

Also i did not expect the crazy old man to be right...

Omg Tysm for all the updates !!! I hope season 2 will come soon, this story is so sweet but also a bit sad at times, it’s so heartwarming

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Gosh I just adore this. Literally squealed with delight at the Prince's words. <3

Tysm for all the updates guys! Ngl I'm not rooting for the Prince but she DID look amazing in the panel as Empress....

bruh seriously, this is dragging a lot, i was really looking forward to how it would end😓

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaah. Currently I like the priest the least.

Yeah.... I like the Knight the most. Though I wouldn't quite mind if the Magician wins. 😅

To be honest, I pray that Clarence doesnt end up with any of those four, especially the prince. They're all selfish jerks who thinks not of Clarence's feelings and opinions in all this. For once, I wish to see a female lead that doesnt end up with the "male leads" as if her true happiness can only be achieved by getting married to a male lead. Alas this is a shoujo manhwa.

Contributor
Please don't end with any of them, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
ty for the mass upload till the season end, see u guys next season

Thanks for the mass release! Can't wait for the next season!

I can't support Dale or the prince just on principle. Clarence deserves a life where she will be able to be free to live as she wishes without trying to constantly be on her guard combatting the high society's politics and social norms while still maintaining a noble image...If she went with the knight or magician, there is less pressure to be the 'perfect' noble lady. The prince especially pisses me off, because he's already spreading gossip that puts Clarence on a pedestal.

Fed-Kun's army
Honesty I think with the exception of the black haired guy and the blue haired guy (not the priest) the rest are just annoying and opportunistic. But it makes me happy since I won't be sad if/when it turns out they're not the ML and I eon't get second ML syndrome

Users who are viewing this thread