They're Calling For You, Mr. Azazel. - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I forgot that this manga existed. I really like this manga, also thank you very much for bringing this scanlation back again. :)

Edit:

After reading a couple of pages to refresh my memory, the things that made me like this manga is its weird comedic pace and art style

hahah np i love this manga too, but im the only one scanlating it lmao! sorry future chapters will take longer its really hard to translate the japanese in this manga i need to study lol
also one page messed up the layers.. the text is still readable im sorry i hope its fine lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Jiya_nin: I personally fine with it, just take your time. Seeing that this obscure manga got attention again is enough for me. Hopefully more people would get interested again in reading it.

aww thank you :3 im actually suprised theres people reading this already-
i just posted it lol 😁

Wow, what a nice surprise. I thought nobody would translate this again. Thank you very much.

I could try translating the Russian translation to English but I don't know if that's allowed...

I can't express how much i love you, guys/girls/helicopters (?) that picked this up... just, THANK YOU! This is seriously one of my favorite manga of all time. I was so heartbroken when it stopped updating. Lots of thanks from an argentinian reader<3

Users who are viewing this thread