This Chubby Girl Can't Stop Acting Impishly - Ch. 1

Small translational note, よく does indeed mean "well", but it's sometimes used to praise someone, basically congratulating them. In this case, よく言えた is more "Good job for being able to say it" rather than "You were able to say it well."

Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she's taking after her father when it comes to size.

But I like that she did actually accept the confession - and even more that she came to terms with it. He's a good boy for sharing his thoughts and feelings like that.

Compared to other things this author made, this actually looks like its gonna be a wholesome romance between someone and the gal. I'm rather excited for this one rather than the "Prideful Slender Girl" oneshot (which was mainly just feederism). This has none of that, its just so fucking cute!

So refreshing to see a pretty chubby girl. Fat girls are always portrayed as ugly. Stan manga with refreshing MCs.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm not a fan of chubby girls but this is cute so I'll give it a go

BRO she's not even chubby her face is chubby, but her body is slim lol why couldn't they make her body chubby man thicc

This is so weird, they drew her face chubby but the proportions below the neck just seem off. They should have just drawn her entire body equally chubby it would've looked much better.

Double-page supporter
After Ryza's story end she could be new lead girl for Atelier series. Hope Koei do that since they have run out of idea for a while now.

Adorable.

Look out for your health though everyone. I'm not even 30 and I already have health issues, and I'm only her level of chubby.

Users who are viewing this thread