This Chubby Girl Can't Stop Acting Impishly - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
I am looking for a proofreader for this manga!

Can you help me with a donation so that I can go live in my partner's city or make trips to look for a job, from here:
ko-fi.com/OrchidOfMoon
patreon.com/MoonOrchid

recently i've been picking up a lot more short romance manga stuff like this.

i'm going to die from the cuteness overload aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Dex-chan lover
@TulipMoon
Thanks for translation. It's pleasant to read, the flow of sentences is good.
I'm also not a native English speaker, here are my thoughts about corrections for this chapter:

Page 4:
"Aren't we making any progress"?
should probably be
"Aren't we not making any progress"? or "Aren't we making no progress"?

Page 7:
"with amagi-kun" -> "with Amagi-kun"
"buy some puff pastries" -> "I've bought some puff pastries". At least I think so, it looks like the pastries are already there.

Page 17:
"What do you mean" - maybe "What's going on"? At least the context seems this way
"more different than usual" - "more" should be removed, I think

Page 22:
There's something wrong with the sentence of her thoughts, but not sure how it should be corrected... Probably just "Maybe" instead of "And if".

Thanks for delivering a new chapter despite your current situation. ;_; This manga is so freaking cute.

I see someone managed to get it out before me, just when I was about to start working on it again, lol.

I'm still going to put out my own version of this chapter since I'm still working on it. Once I'm done with that, I'd be interested in talking to @TulipMoon about the situation going forward.

I'll probably have my version of chapter 2 out in the next couple of weeks.

Group Leader
@LurkerNo2106 I have no problem, I still plan to continue working on manga, I'm not looking to compete or anything like that. I'm simply looking to expand the projects I work on in order to spread the goal of my scan.

@TulipMoon
Finally somebody has picked up this cute romance manga about fluffy feelings of a fluffy girl. Especially someone with a wonderful goal. I would love to help you but I unfortunately don't have any disposable i can share with you. Still, I hope you can reach the goal, to live with the girl that fills you with joy and that there're other increadably generous persons out there with more to give than me. I wish you all the best and let's hope you'll have a roof over your head soon!

PS.: I agree with Thiron. Your translation felt smooth without any major flaws that hurt the flow

I'm glad people are picking this up I love this author his art style is so cute. Plus we need more chubby girl representation.

Users who are viewing this thread