This Croc Will Die In 100 Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 65 - Day 65

Dex-chan lover
I hate when people get involved in my love life .he didnt tell anyone cuz he didnt want anyone to be involved but now everyone knows and they all want "what best for you" .Leave him alone and if you wanna help him do it behind the scenes and not confront him like that,now he'll close himself off from others more and wont trust them with his secrets anymore

I'm extremely scared. I hope he gets what he deserves, happiness for the rest of his short life.

@thegentelman chill bruh. Last chap croc bro just overheard his friends. His friends prolly doesnt know they've been heard. The dudes just talkin' bout their mate. Croc prolly asked her coworker some advice and that's what she's doin'.

Whether he gets happiness or sadness, it will be short lived. But, it's always better to die happy than be miserable. Usually I'm the type that brushes off relationship movements as mreh, but this is Croc we're talking about here.

Dex-chan lover
The closer this get to the 100th strip, the more tense it gets even if something mundane happens, i'm loving this.

"Regret doing it or regret not doing it" I've been using that motto for 6 years and I'll say it helped me a lot when I was being indecisive. Since the end result will be a regret either way what is more to lose?

What if "This Loser Croc Will Die in 100 Days". Maybe at the end, he somewhat changed into a better animal.

Users who are viewing this thread