This Croc Will Die In 100 Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 98 - Day 98

Group Leader
@mako992

Yeah, my bad. My first mistake was interpreting ある as "to feel alive/to exist" (https://jisho.org/search/ある), which kinda affected the succeeding context for me.

Idk, it felt fitting for me since she was sweating/hesitating in the first half lol

And Dog just asking "Great day/good feeling today right?" right after didn't feel right for me. But then again, idk much, so I'm glad you pointed out the mistake.

@Kapitaniko Don't worry too much about the writings because they've all been inconsistent from using pure handwriting, previous chapters have been inconsistent too and no character have their own fonts. But from the dialogues in the chapters until now, there's a lot of instances where green has been in his own world when he's sad or happy, so him not replying is normal.

@Kapitaniko you did amazing!!! Translating slang and dialects are always hard, dont worry about it! I think it’s also the croc who speak in squiggly bubbles, not only because of squiggle. But, following from the past chapter the author seems to be trying to rise the happiness of croc, so croc saying that it’s a good day seems fitting, which followed by dog replying just regular follow up question and back to croc feeling kinda down again with the “maybe it’s just me”

Dex-chan lover
I'm in denial, there's no way he's actually going to die right?

Probably something stupid going to happen in 2 days. Right??

Group Leader
@Coriander @mako992

Ah, thanks you two. I re-uploaded this chapter already. I hope it's more accurate now!

And looking back at it now, I think this does make more sense. Thanks again ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Fed-Kun's army
This is getting way too close. Thank you for bringing us this far, even as the future is bleak.

Fed-Kun's army
He's not gonna die. He's just going to grow up, mature, and get a girlfriend as a bonus. His death is a metaphor to him stop being a child. There you go. Spoiled. You heard it here first guys.

yeah, I stopped buying that he's gonna die which I think kind of ruins the series honestly.

If he dies it would leave me so unsatisfied. His life improved the more this went on. I'm hoping the title is just bait to get people to see what exactly will happen on day 100.

Users who are viewing this thread