This Croc Will Die In 100 Days

Aggregator gang
Somewhat jarring to read a comic with the full knowledge that this lovable crocodile will die in 100 days and you are powerless to stop it.

i love this, keep it going!
edit: everyone dies eventually, i don't see any problem with that. i just love seeing him living his simple life. relatable

46 slices of life on the wall, 46 slices of life!

Take one down, watch a croc playing around,

45 Slices of life on the wall!

Double-page supporter
so is the final chapter going to be his life getting better? him dying just meaning 'the current him' dying and being reborn?? PLEASE DONT KILL MY MAN

Him sleeping in is his way of showing his anxiety and how he doesn't want to get up for the day, he tries to look for a better mattress for better sleep but what he really needs is to deal with his anxiety. He can't deal with his future so he turns off shows that talk about the subject because he compares himself. He plays games and fools around as hard as he can because he just wants to enjoy himself and get away from what bothers him. He sees missed opportunities and his own failures in the successes of others.

It's when the fear of the meaningless of his life outweighs his fear of death is when he will die.

I guess I'll die.

Users who are viewing this thread