This Croc Will Die In 100 Days

@Ryallen no, you misunderstand. i want that he died as the title said, not skipped to his old age. and the way i want him to die should be a bittersweet moment for everyone around him, not of old age like you said

The art is really bad, but the rest of it more than makes up for it!!! Looking forward to how it'll end! Great message.

@Ryallen

I really, really hope it'll not end like that. It would kill the core message of this comic for me, that every day is precious and you don't know how much of it is left. It needs to end bittersweet, him growing old and happy would be way too sweet for the tone of the series.
Though I do wonder how it'll end. I think he'll realise he'll die on day 99, leaving 100 for a bittersweet ending.

There's so many things that could happen that the fact that there's no clear cut answer may in itself be the message. The author could simply be trying to get people to think about mortality in general.
There's the troll ending: "You didn't think he'd actually die did you? It's just a title lololololol"
The twist ending where he dies in a societal sense or in some other way dies some metaphorical 'death' that leaves him breathing.
The sudden ending where suddenly a falling piano and the point of the manga was to live each day to the fullest as you never know what's going to happen.
The bitter end where suddenly disease and the point is to show that people who end up on life support were once just like you, so take care of yourself.
The dark ending where he gets depressed and the message is that even your seemingly normal friend can have shit going on.
Then there's the hyper troll mega twist deluxe with a lemon on top and he dies but is reincarnated into another world and it's all a prologue to the authors new isekai.
Or the reader abuse ending "The only reason it got to 100 chapters was because of your support, so YOU killed him!"

@AhoBoy
Hilariously, out of all your endings I'd love a combination of sudden/bitter ending and reader abuse ending xD maybe as a bonus chapter?
Either way, great list, I'm super curious how it'll actually end!

am I the only one that sees a pair of new boots coming out of this? He does work at a recycling center.

In Japan there is a saying that "Life ends with marriage."

He's gonna marry that lady croc on day 100. I'm calling it now.

Given how it is, I keep reading this because I want to know how it is gonna end.
To be honest without the gimmick I wouldn't have picked it up since it really isn't worth reading lol

Users who are viewing this thread