This Croc Will Die In 100 Days

Is it just me or does it feel like croc isn't feeling all that well? He seems absent, distracted.

Also, any chance for the good fan endings to be translated and posted, too? @Kapitaniko
pretty please?

Double-page supporter
This manga is so strange, yet alluring. With the title alone, a level of suspense hangs in the air constantly. Nothing has been explicitly shown to possibly warrant the death of the croc, yet it looms over in everyone's thoughts as they read each chapter. It seems to be slice of life, everyone literally just living an average life you'd expect anyone would. And yet, some chapters leave you with a lot of questions, wondering if it means anything and how it plays into the possible ending scenario of croc's supposed incoming death. Real interesting read.

Group Leader
well I forgot where I stopped, but it was giving me some bad anxiety and bad feels since I lost someone close not much ago.. so the idea of "dying before doing stuff we are look forward to" is really me hurting a lot, even knowing it's true and unpredictable ...

Users who are viewing this thread